News BREAKING: Conor vs Cowboy (Official Mega Discussion)

Conor vs. Cowboy

• Total voters
I did think McGregor was trolling and not coming back from retirement, ever.

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

warrrrr (I like Cerrone as well)

If I thought Conor could beat a single one of those fighters I might take pause.

He couldn't, so I don't.
I think he would have a decent chance vs Ferguson and his porous defense; but would definitely back Conor to beat Gaethje and RDA. But only at LW.

I think he would have a decent chance vs Ferguson and his porous defense; but would definitely back Conor to beat Gaethje and RDA. But only at LW.
Even Conor realizes he can't beat Gaethje.

You should, too.

that's why its a win win situation for cowboy.

he doesn't lose any ground if he loses

but if he wins his stock will soar

Nice. Cerrone is mentally weak and McGregor will prove it.

Really easy fight for Conor.
I think the guy coming back after taking his ball and running home taking an easy fight is the mentally weak one. Conor’s power will not translate to 170 and he will look like what he is....a has been coke head that is all washed up.

To be fair, Lawler and Edwards losses were super close and Khabib won the LW belt beating Al which was Cerrone's last win.

Didn't even think about that but yeah Cowboy would do anything for money. He doesn't have to fake a loss though. This fight should be a walk in the park for Conor.

Yeah, a walk in the park at midnight, where he gets mugged and left on the ground beaten and bloodied up.

People in this thread are acting like Donald's a bum. His last 4 loses, they'd all beat Conor too. And Donald's last 4 wins, 2 beat Conor and the other 2 I'd say 50/50.

TUF 10 peaked at 7.5 million viewers. No other TUF did more than 1 million viewers. No PPV up to that point had ever had 7.5 million viewers. Kimbo Slice was the most popular fighter in the UFC during that time span, and it's not debatable. All the numbers point to it.
lol what a noob even boxing fans knew kimbo

I'm back in the game!

Win win for Conor here. Win, move onto bigger things. Lose, just grab the rematch. He should be beating Cowboy.

Easy formula for big PPV buys and telegenic entertainment production levels.

Conor McGoat against someone with the moniker Cowboy who also wears cowboy regalia.

latest

Only bigger fight would be if Jackie Chan or Chuck Norris had a nephew who could fight Conor.

Unfinished business

Cowboy claimed Aldo would end Conor. Ate his words, and will eat the left hand January 18th.

Ridiculous. I actually hope Conor takes his head clean off and shows people just how bad of a mismatch this is. Maybe then the matchmaking will improve.
This statement right here is why i think this match is really bad for Conor. He's expected to win in a dominant fashion but can you imagine if he actually loses? Its such a high-risk low reward fight, I don't know why he'd take it. I mean beating a shot Cowboy at 170 does him nothing.

Back