Brendan Schaub explains backstage blowout with Nate Diaz at Mayweather vs McGregor fight

That fight wouldn't even have been fair. Nate is way to big for Schaub. Pick on someone your own size Nate.

Hes half white and I believe he cant speak a lick of Spanish. Know cats in Stockton who know him.

Looks 100 % white to me. Looking at Nate and Nick I don't think they have much native heritage.

Astonished at how badly Schaub is taking this loss tho. Had no idea he & McGregor were friendly.

Nate is cute i like him. Hes like a illiterate 5 year old but old enough to fuck. The best of both worlds

Uhh.. I seriously doubt that. Brendan is loaded now with his 2 podcasts. The guy can be a douche and he was insufferable with the "you don't know shit if you think Conor can't with this fight" bullshit but the man is incredibly successful. He was involved with the biggest fight ever as an analyst. Let that sink in.
He is not nearly as well off as he acts like he is. His "sold out" shows are 200-300 seats. His "millions of downloads" are only when he adds in the 3 shows a week (12 shows a month). My gues is he leases 90% of his fancy cars. He is doing alright but he is nowhere near Los Angeles rich. Nate made 500k and 1M disclosed for the Conor matches with estimates as high as 13M with PPV points.

Schaub and Luke Thomas are the most insufferable people in the MMA media. They'd make a great couple.

Nates right. Floyd allowed Conor to win rounds. Floyd "The Merciful" Mayweather.

I wonder if Rogan's gonna call him out for twisting the story, if it comes up again.

Not a fan of Schaub. Just can't stand listening to him talk. Nate destroys him in shit talking.

Schaub>Nate in a fight though. Dudes a legit heavyweight.

Nate already showing signs of that Conor induced CTE

Not a fan of Schaub. Just can't stand listening to him talk. Nate destroys him in shit talking.

Schaub>Nate in a fight though. Dudes a legit heavyweight.
Exactly. I don't like either of them personally but people thinking Nate has a chance is just hilarious.

Are you sure mate, you seem get a bit salty when some disagrees with you, as we can see by your previous posts in the thread.
I wasn't salty in the least. That guys just an idiot. He even changed the thread title cause he looked like a moron.

You merely read my post wrong. No real damage done there.

He is not nearly as well off as he acts like he is. His "sold out" shows are 200-300 seats. His "millions of downloads" are only when he adds in the 3 shows a week (12 shows a month). My gues is he leases 90% of his fancy cars. He is doing alright but he is nowhere near Los Angeles rich. Nate made 500k and 1M disclosed for the Conor matches with estimates as high as 13M with PPV points.

In the long term Brendan will manage his money well, Diaz will probably end up owing taxes and broke.

Back