Brendan Schaub loses it on currently ousted Fox President

Schaub needs to stop ducking Wes Sims. This is getting ridiculous

It made it work by putting on air.

If he did it privately then Schaub would have just ignored it and kept getting his head bashed in.

Which actually i'd prefer tbh.
I disagree. From Schaub's reaction, it looked like Joe had never said anything like this before. Theres no reason to think that it wouldn't have worked if Joe had sat him down and seriously discussed it with him. Schaub obviously takes Joe's opinion extremely seriously.

To be honest, Joe is lucky Brendan is so mentally cowed by him, as Schaub would smash Rogan ridiculously easily.

man, you've already been banned, wtf you're talking about. also, has the most horrendous usernames. and also, kinda unrelated, but the biggest music festival in your country was closed due to too much rape and sexual assaults. instead of doing something to punish these guys, they just gave up. that's your fucking country

Sweden's Bråvalla music festival cancelled next year after sex attacks
Police in Östergötland say four rapes and 23 sexual assaults were reported at country’s biggest music festival over the weekend

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...estival-cancelled-next-year-after-sex-attacks
reported for thread derailing

LMAO
for sure need to up your work ethic my man still 0 bets won gadoosh its a beast

still laughing 10 minutes later at "gadoosh"

also pls give @João his old name back

Slightly off topic, but Joe had no right to say what he did to Schaub on air.

That kind of conversation should happen in private and very tactfully. It obviously really hurt Brendan to hear Joe say that, especially since he seems to look up to him. Doing it live on a podcast was terribly insensitive.

Also - Joe just kept going and going even when he'd obviously made his point, even after Schaub tried to change the subject. Very poor reading of what was socially appropriate.

Link??? What did Joe say?

That kind of conversation should happen in private and very tactfully. It obviously really hurt Brendan to hear Joe say that, especially since he seems to look up to him. Doing it live on a podcast was terribly insensitive.

Also - Joe just kept going and going even when he'd obviously made his point, even after Schaub tried to change the subject. Very poor reading of what was socially appropriate.

Bro ? that was done for publicity.. that talk was better for Brendan's career then any fight.

They talked about it and they AGREED to do it on air, in full display.. I'm sure the goof didn't fully realize how ham Joe will go on him but hey it happened can't back out of it in the middle of it.

You think that wasn't planned, you think he was ambushed with it ? you think he regrets it now ? no.. not even close that moment and Joe's influence made a transition for this dude that had NOTHING after fighting.

reported for thread derailing
also, while your anime AVs definitely proves that you're a degenerate weeabo, it's certainly better than this emo with the finger on his lips

also, for sure move to more civilized places like denmark and norway, more civilized places

I thought so to but apparently Shaub agreed.

still laughing 10 minutes later at "gadoosh"

also pls give @João his old name back
lmao
how can i when he acts like this?
also, while your anime AVs definitely proves that you're a degenerate weeabo, it's certainly better than this emo with the finger on his lips

also, for sure move to more civilized places like denmark and norway, more civilized places
anime is objectively the best form of storytelling

also, for sure remember youre from brazil

Bro ? that was done for publicity.. that talk was better for Brendan's career then any fight.

They talked about it and they AGREED to do it on air, in full display.. I'm sure the goof didn't fully realize how ham Joe will go on him but hey it happened can't back out of it in the middle of it.

You think that wasn't planned, you think he was ambushed with it ? you think he regrets it now ? no.. not even close that moment and Joe's influence made a transition for this dude that had NOTHING after fighting.

They agreed to discuss the fight, but Joe clearly went too far, you'd have to be blind not to notice how uncomfortable Schaub became, and that Joe clearly went too far. Pretty sure they didn't agree on air that Joe would tell Schaub that he was shot and needed to retire.

lmao
how can i when he acts like this?

anime is objectively the best form of storytelling

also, for sure remember youre from brazil

I used to have the same problem with @João, he even had me on ignore for months. He's tsundere af and just needs time to get used to people.

I thought so to but apparently Shaub agreed.
Unfortunately, Schaub has a hard time standing up for himself when it comes to rogan. It's always "for sure", or "100%" whenever Rogan contradicts him.

Unfortunately, Schaub has a hard time standing up for himself when it comes to rogan. It's always "for sure", or "100%" whenever Rogan contradicts him.

Sorry I meant to say that Schaub agreed to do it on air like that. While I still think Rogan should have been the smarter person to realize either way it should be handled off air it is what it is.

Back