Brendan Schaub scores his own show at Showtime network

giphy.gif

I don’t get why people like you find it in yourself to be so butt hurt someone is making a good living for himself and that not everyone has the same taste as you do.

I said congrats...

I don’t get why people like you find it in yourself to be so butt hurt someone is making a good living for himself and that not everyone has the same taste as you do.

That post doesn't come off as butthurt in any way. He even congratulated the guy. I feel the same way as him: I can't understand Schaub's appeal at all. Nothing personal against the guy, I just don't find him interesting or entertaining in the slightest and I'm baffled that he has enough fans to keep getting these opportunities. Does that make me "butthurt"?

Meh good for him. I'm a little bit interested to see what the show is actually like.

Everyone can dislike the man all they want (I do too), can't deny what he's done for himself outside of the octagon.

Man is selling himself and making good money. Good for him.

Agreed!

Although I like him......

.......most of the time

Everyone can dislike the man all they want (I do too), can't deny what he's done for himself outside of the octagon.

Man is selling himself and making good money. Good for him.
Nothing against him. I just can't fathom the appeal

This shows that no matter how mediocre you are in every aspect of life, good things happen to you.

There’s hope for us.
You don't have this type of success by being mediocre. Open your eyes.

Well. Who knows? Maybe it will be good. Will watch first episode and if its not controversial then i predict it will flop fast. It is called Lowblow so i expect some drama and questions to be asked that no other reporter or documentary maker would dare ask the fighters. If he gets candid with em and does not beat around the bush it could get good.

Would still love to see him and Nate have a 1 on 1 verbal throwdown. They got some beef. Would like to see him interview Conor and Dana and ask the questions that everyone knows will get under their skin and make em squeal and squirm. Maybe he can do that.

If its just the same old bullshit though then can't really see myself watching.

I love it. I knew this would make people jelly.

I don't get why so many people find him interesting enough or funny enough or whatever enough to keep getting these opportunities, but congrats?

Well we do live in a world where somehow the Kardashian’s manage to make like $1 billion for some reason? I don’t think even our best scientists have yet to figure out what that reason is.

This isn’t the first time TS made a thread mistake. TS has a history of amateur thread making.​

Another thread on this well before this was ignorantly posted.

Literally on the first page too....
oh look... its that imbecile who is obsessed with me.

first off, there are no mistakes. i just made the thread minutes after the other one had been made. i couldnt have known because i was making it idiot.

you however, picked the name "174 others", while there has been a bunch of "x others" for ages... how about that? i just owned you again.

stfu troll... this is the last time i feed you, from now on you are being ignored forever

bye

With Paulie Malignaggi, Joe Rogan, and Stone Cold to recur

Brendan Schaub and Paulie Malignaggi is the perfect combinations. They were the Stephen Quadros and Bas Rutten of #MayMac

DWqfJioVwAAxh7j.jpg:large

good for the guy, I dont like him but its cool to see a former mma guy making money in a safer, easier way.

Back