Brenden Schaub said he makes more in a month than he did his entire UFC career

you realize a lot of people in LA don't actually own all the stuff they pose with in their instagram pics?
So you thin B Shaub is faking the funk? The dude has a nice ass home, hot girlfriend, and 4 expensive sports cars custom paint and everything

no, but he was fighting at a time when guys were getting like 20k a fight, I think his biggest payday was 50k to Wasnt he getting like 10 to show and 10 to win and like 75k was his biggest payday and then a fighter bonus?

There still getting paid 20k to fight lol

The universe works in mysterious ways.

The fact that this dude is making that much proves it. He sucks.

On his podcast with Callen before they were having a conversation about money and he hinted he makes like 100k per month.

I forget the episode but that number seems about right considering all his gigs.

Why assume this desperate self-promoter isn't lying when statements of his wealth are self-promoting (and can get him more wealth)? His statements are probably as reliable as celebrityworth.com.

can we get off Schaubs dong hussle.

I don’t quite understand what your point is. Can’t you clarify? Who’s ridiculous TS or Schaub? I think you mean TS but I’m not sure.
Schaub. I thought the attached video would make it clear. He's slandered the most accomplished active HW boxer for click bait. So corny.

Mad respect for those who made it, even though I may consider him stupid.

I like Brendan a lot.... but his friendship with Bryan Callen and Joe Rogan is what pushed him... I like his weekly show King and the Sting

Good on him for being brave and getting out there. He will get better. Either way he’s getting paid lol.

no shit? Custom paint?
yeah he had a purple porsche or something like that, not a color offered by Porsche customizing as far as I know is not permitted if you are just renting or leasing a car right? So I think he owns his rides.

I couldn't be bothered to post a new thread about Schaub so I'll hi jack this thread. This guy is ridiculous. Can't even bring myself to sit through this click bait nonsense. Schaub has a relationship with Wilder and showtime. The angle obvious, but man have a little bit of integrity.

LOL this is why I laugh at Schaub this is more funny than his stand up routine his opinions on boxing and MMA are laughable.

He is the bill walton of boxing commentary.

He is also biased with his relationship with Wilder, its because Brendan is a company man, thats how he got his money and positions by ass kissing, so he kisses showtimes ass which means Deontay Wilder is the best since he is with Showtime and PBC.

Schaub is the king of promoting himself and doing a bunch of different things he is average at. He is a real success story. I watched 15 min of his special and its bad. He is a horrible fight analyst too. Only thing I'd say he is legit good at is being an interviewer. Food truck diaries is good.
He is only really good at being one of the boys who chimes in once in a while on a podcast thats about it, but his hustle is top notch I cant hate on it dude was able to make bank with no talent or charisma, he looks like the Average slick haired Mexican American dude you see in the Malls in Cali I was so shocked to find out he wasn't Mexican he looks like the type of Joe Stevenson bloodline of Mexican with a white last name same hairline too.

Back