Brenden Schaub said he makes more in a month than he did his entire UFC career

no, but he was fighting at a time when guys were getting like 20k a fight, I think his biggest payday was 50k to Wasnt he getting like 10 to show and 10 to win and like 75k was his biggest payday and then a fighter bonus?
I don't think he said he was "earning more per month now than in my entire UFC career total". I think he was comparing earnings per month in the UFC to earnings per month now.

Lets count what he earned in the UFC per month, shall we?

So he had 10 fights in the UFC (not counting TUF) with the average pay being, say, 30k per fight. That's 300k total.

First fight was March 21, 2010, last one was December 6, 2014. That's 56 months.

Divide 300k by 56 months are you get 5357 $ per month on average.

So to be earning more today than "in his entire UFC career" PER MONTH he'd have to be earning 5358 $.

Not that much.
<{poor?}>

There are starving kids in the street and this goons given 300k a month. Woo hoo

These kids should be working because apparently they are bunking off school to starve in the streets, back in my day we would ship them off to Australia (bloody vermin).....ask @Mortal Wombat .........

Which country are these kids starving in? When you say "streets" are we talking about paved infrastructure or a dirt track?

It's really hard to believe that after Marie Antoinette, said "Qu'ils mangent de la brioche" (I don't really like the English translation because Brioche is actually more of a bread than a cake). That we still have an issue with starving poor people clogging up the streets.

I digress, back to the subject at hand, reference to Mr Schaub's income, IMHO Brendan is a great representative of a modern Metrosexual man, one can only appreciate this ability's in a Bisexual manner.

These kids should be working because apparently they are bunking off school to starve in the streets, back in my day we would ship them off to Australia (bloody vermin).....ask @Mortal Wombat .........

Which country are these kids starving in? When you say "streets" are we talking about paved infrastructure or a dirt track?

It's really hard to believe that after Marie Antoinette, said "Qu'ils mangent de la brioche" (I don't really like the English translation because Brioche is actually more of a bread than a cake). That we still have an issue with starving poor people clogging up the streets.

I digress, back to the subject at hand, reference to Mr Schaub's income, IMHO Brendan is a great representative of a modern Metrosexual man, one can only appreciate this ability's in a Bisexual manner.
I can confirm that here in Australia we are bloody vermin but thats how stupid the British are, you pieces of shit human convicts can get shipped all the way to paradise while we sit here in the freezing cold with shit teeth ;)

I can completely believe it he was making 5x UFC pay off sponsors before the Reebok deal, and that is before he was even e-famous, he must have a god tier agent.

I can confirm that here in Australia we are bloody vermin but thats how stupid the British are, you pieces of shit human convicts can get shipped all the way to paradise while we sit here in the freezing cold with shit teeth ;)

That skin cancer must have eaten its way to your brain, very sorry to hear that.......least there's plenty of marsupials for the population to eat and copulate with..........carry on good chap.......

That skin cancer must have eaten its way to your brain, very sorry to hear that.......least there's plenty of marsupials for the population to eat and copulate with..........carry on good chap.......
Would rather fuck a Kangaroo than a woman from the UK. Carry on pom!

Would rather fuck a Kangaroo than a woman from the UK. Carry on pom!

I couldn't agree more......... What do you think of Aboriginal women? I mean I maybe jumping the gun and it might be girls or even boys that you like but please correct me........

I couldn't agree more......... What do you think of Aboriginal women? I mean I maybe jumping the gun and it might be girls or even boys that you like but please correct me........
giphy.gif

They see some famous person get rich and delude themselves into thinking the American dream is still alive. Meanwhile poverty rates keep rising and inequality keeps growing

You know what they say about the " American Dream ", you gotta be asleep to believe it.

As far as Schaub goes good for him he networked and took advantage of it.

Fair play he’s an absolute hustler and he basically did what all the inspirational Instagram memes say to do

Work hard as fuck
Surround yourself with people that push you

Being friends with Callen and Joe definitely helped

So true. He's about average at everything he does, IMO but he grinds. He is always doing something. Hard to fail if you keep moving forward.

Brenden is the kind of guy to take vids of his car/home that he got from UFC/Football earnings and pass it off as Podcast earnings

Brendan Schaub is the man in the arena.

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

I don't think he said he was "earning more per month now than in my entire UFC career total". I think he was comparing earnings per month in the UFC to earnings per month now.

Lets count what he earned in the UFC per month, shall we?

So he had 10 fights in the UFC (not counting TUF) with the average pay being, say, 30k per fight. That's 300k total.

First fight was March 21, 2010, last one was December 6, 2014. That's 56 months.

Divide 300k by 56 months are you get 5357 $ per month on average.

So to be earning more today than "in his entire UFC career" PER MONTH he'd have to be earning 5358 $.

Not that much.
<{poor?}>
He said he makes six figures a month now on his podcast, five grand a month lol he drives and owns several sports cars

Back