Brenden Schaub said he makes more in a month than he did his entire UFC career

He's a bit lucky to have Rogan give him a massive boost, but he still had to do it. TFATK podcast is pretty repetitive and boring though.

Schaub is full of shit. How anyone would ever take the verbal diarrhea coming out of his mouth seriously is beyond me. This is the same guy that when criticising the (awful) Reebok deal claimed he could earn 6 figures in sponsorships while fighting.

The internet used to be the first place for skepticism. But turn the conversation to net worth and people's brains shut down faster than a Vicente Luque punch.

LOL this is why I laugh at Schaub this is more funny than his stand up routine his opinions on boxing and MMA are laughable.

He is the bill walton of boxing commentary.

He is also biased with his relationship with Wilder, its because Brendan is a company man, thats how he got his money and positions by ass kissing, so he kisses showtimes ass which means Deontay Wilder is the best since he is with Showtime and PBC.
Same thing with his insane MayMac predictions.

There are starving kids in the street and this goons given 300k a month. Woo hoo

Same thing with his insane MayMac predictions.
lol these are the only times Brendan has made people laugh, his stand up routine was not funny at all, but when he starts talking boxing and fight predictions its funny as hell.
Was it him or Rogan who said McGregor hit a thousand times harder than Manny Pacquiao or anyone Floyd has ever fought?

lol these are the only times Brendan has made people laugh, his stand up routine was not funny at all, but when he starts talking boxing and fight predictions its funny as hell.
Was it him or Rogan who said McGregor hit a thousand times harder than Manny Pacquiao or anyone Floyd has ever fought?
Probably Rogan. Even after Conor lost he was still pushing the idea that Mac could beat Floyd with a longer camp. This guy is supposed to be a pro combat analyst.

Probably Rogan. Even after Conor lost he was still pushing the idea that Mac could beat Floyd with a longer camp. This guy is supposed to be a pro combat analyst.
Lol he still said it even after floyds bodyguard said floyd told them conor doesn't hit harder than maidana or pacquiao thats why he walked him down

I remember rogan saying floyd has never been hit by a guy with conors power lol

he was on the radio promoting his stand up special and was asked what was your highest payday in ufc and he said I make more in a month now podcasting on youtube and stand up than I did in the UFC.

So he is making six figures im guessing? at least 300k a month? He keeps buying expensive sports cars and ugly named brand clothing and shoes like those shoes that cost him like 2 grand so Im guessing he is making bank.

Good for him... Hes appealing to people that are into pop culture, which means hes personality and content hits the masses.

i can't imagine anyone that pays attention to shaub's show or taking what he says seriously being anything but a complete dudebro moron.

Good for him... Hes appealing to people that are into pop culture, which means hes personality and content hits the masses.
He isnt even hip to pop culture, young jamie always has to correct rogan and shuab on pop culture stuff.

He isnt even hip to pop culture, young jamie always has to correct rogan and shuab on pop culture stuff.
You dont need to know jack shit about pop culture be a pop culture icon.. people who work 9-5 is the experts on pop culture, not the people who is 100% focused on their craft and dont have time to sit around and consume the shit..

Schaub seems like the kind of guy who doesn't really have the talent but makes things work for himself by putting himself out there and never saying "No". Somehow he's always landing on his feet.

His success is a complete mystery to me. Maybe he's too dumb to have the kind of filter and critical introspection which keeps most people from trying new things. Maybe he's smarter than I think. In any case, it seems to be working for him. Good for him.

He also has a lot of very successful people around him too and as friends, that can help a lot!

Schaub is full of shit. How anyone would ever take the verbal diarrhea coming out of his mouth seriously is beyond me. This is the same guy that when criticising the (awful) Reebok deal claimed he could earn 6 figures in sponsorships while fighting.
A couple of people corroborated that claim

He must be subtracting all those fat sponsorship checks he was cashing while fighting.

Schaub seems like the kind of guy who doesn't really have the talent but makes things work for himself by putting himself out there and never saying "No". Somehow he's always landing on his feet.

His success is a complete mystery to me. Maybe he's too dumb to have the kind of filter and critical introspection which keeps most people from trying new things. Maybe he's smarter than I think. In any case, it seems to be working for him. Good for him.
he is really a good talker and storyteller,easy to listen to and being on rogan podcast more than anyone also helps.
but his opinions are fucking terrible and garbage and doesn't know what he is really talking about.

he probably means he makes more than he did in an ufc fight.
he didn't say his entire career

Back