Bret 'The Hitman' Hart - 'Sharpshooter' - Mini Study

This Pro wrestling moves breakdowns are cool and funny. And personally the first time I was fascinated by ground fighting techniques, was by indeed watching Kurt Angle, Flair, Benoit etc. putting them up in WWE.. so in a sense, among the other things I owe to also PW the curse/blessing of starting jiu jitsu :oops::D

IMO, the best pro wrestlers tend to be "small" like Bret Hart, Kurt Angle, Ric Flair, and Chris Benoit. They were all about the same size. Exception to this rule is the late Curt Hennig. Met the guy back in 1997 at a San Diego WCW house show and he was huge. Then again I was like 15 at the time.....
Kurt is an obvious choice too, but imagine if Benoit had become a shooter/MMA fighter, instead of a pro wrestler. With his natural speed, strength and overall physicality, he could have really put the hurt on some guys.

Kurt is an obvious choice too, but imagine if Benoit had become a shooter/MMA fighter, instead of a pro wrestler. With his natural speed, strength and overall physicality, he could have really put the hurt on some guys.

Benoit was intense as fuck that's for sure

Then it has about zero practical use....thus this move ain’t legit. There’s a lot of stuff that hurts like hell, if you willing let yourself in the move...

Based off of a legit submission , leg lace sub. Barnett put it on people. As for the sharpshooter, when we've seen the Boston crab applied in mma, I'm guessing it's a matter of time before we see the sharp shooter. As for Bret, he had a legit amature background as well. Heard Ken used give him props on his shoot skills also

I’ve hit this on white-purple belts from 50/50.

It’s hilarious every time.

I may be a bad person.

Back