Brian Ortega Agrees with Doctor Stoppage

Good. as he could have lost his eyesight or permanent damage if it carried on.

Good to see he's taking the loss like a man and not coming up with any excuses. I'm happy the doctor stopped it, he was taking way too much damage for his own good

Smart move really. Not worth losing your eyesight.

Live to fight another day.

The rematch should be epic.

Two broken bones, 290 significant strikes taken, and zero knockdowns. What a warrior. He'll be the 145 champ when Max moves up.

Good stoppage, dude's a savage. Hopefully he's back soon.

*Pressing F on my warrior keyboard*

i'm kinda amazed anyone thought it was early stoppage.

rematch for what?
Ortega was a walking punching bag.

What kind of retarded post is this?

First, he landed his own shots too, so lets not act like Max didn’t get touched.

2nd, people can improve, you know, like how Max has over the years.

Not sure he was suggesting a rematch take place tomorrow, but, if it does happen a 18 months down the line or something, it can still be a very good fight with perhaps, a different result.

Good stoppage... He looked like Rocky by the end of the fight...
carl-weathers-and-sylvester-stallone-rocky-1976-directed-by-john-g-F4PG0F.jpg

Hella performance he gave. I was awed by both fighters. Honored to witness it. He'll be back stronger, this will be a learning experience he'll build upon.

you win some, you lose some. When you challenge yourself to fight the very best, these things can happen, no shame when you handle it like a man..

Ok I like this guy more now.

Hella performance he gave. I was awed by both fighters. Honored to witness it. He'll be back stronger, this will be a learning experience he'll build upon.
Or it could end his career like Robbie-Rory.

I didn't realize Ortega was this cool of a man.
Where you been?
He's a cool dude, go look up where the two cops wrestled him and beat him down in the Gracie gym back in the day. Pretty sure that was pre UFC.
He took that in stride too. Hopefully he can get some wrestling in and get the takedown on future opponents where he can then work to his strengths.
I thought 75% Max was going to show up with the events in the last year or so, but 110% Max showed up.

He was lucky, he could have orbital bone broken too.

Back