Bring back Goldberg for 300

Why ?

Fitzgerald pulled a bunch of goldies last night.

He is the new goldberg.

other then nostalgia vibes, Goldberg is quite terrible. Lasted one NFL game and couldn’t hold a job bellator. Joe Rogan gets crap for his work which I can even agree but he actually carried Goldberg which shows how much he sucks.

I’m sure they have enough voice clips to use to bring him back if they wanted to since it’s “virtually identical”

I don't even have nostalgia vibes for him.

The guy can't give a genuine call. He was just literally waiting to yell his stupid "It's allll overrrr" punchline. Whatever happened leading up to it didn't matter at all.

f49222814e9ba486bbacc2b3e81976c9929603e2.gif

images

Haters. Goldberg is a legend and iconic. His voice is half the reason the fights ended so climactically.
HONESTLY

The fucking disrespect

GOATberg was so unflappable. Nobody could steer out of a fuckup better than Mike. Anik replacing him is so shite, he's even less knowledgeable and cannot segue into a sponsorship segment to save his life. Fucking robotic, we need Mike's hype back for this historic event

other then nostalgia vibes, Goldberg is quite terrible. Lasted one NFL game and couldn’t hold a job bellator. Joe Rogan gets crap for his work which I can even agree but he actually carried Goldberg which shows how much he sucks.

I’m sure they have enough voice clips to use to bring him back if they wanted to since it’s “virtually identical”

Goldberg's incompetence is why the play by play commentator doesn't do play by play. In every other sport that position calls the action, in MMA it's a hybrid because Rogan carried Goldie.

Seriously, I don't get why people hate on Goldberg at all. Are you mad because you actually needed the play-by-play and he got things wrong?

I don't need anyone to tell me what's happening. I liked his energy, his excitement and his mistakes. He was like a real life Pepper Brooks.

The UFC's a clown show most times nowadays anyway. Give me drunk Bisping, Goldberg and Sanko, I want my laughs and boobs.

Don’t need him for the entire show but give him the opening fight. Cody/figgy. We need “it’s all over” one more time

Back