Bring back Goldberg for 300

not gonna happen.... more likley to get Mark Hunt....
His brain is in pretty bad shape these days. I wander why these fuckin scum no want me in thare now?! fuckin dikheads i tell ya!

Goldberg just had one of those great commentating voices but seemed clueless.

I’m not saying don’t be excited for this card, but I think people need to tamper their expectations a bit. It’s just a stacked card. There will be video packages recapping the history of the UFC, that’s about it. I’d be very surprised if there were any cameos or special guests.

May I suggest #PowerSlap Senior Commentators Dan Hellie and Michael Bisping? I was enjoy when Bisping he say combatant was bitch out, unemploy fake entrepreneur, or when combatant have boot he say shit-kickahs

This with Goldberg will been amazing-ballz

All the praise and criticism is valid lol, he had some great calls and lines, he just used them a few times a month lol

Wtf are you smoking, Anik's left toe knows more about MMA than Goldie.
Dawg there was a fight within the last 6 months where he said something about a leg kick that was CLEARY checked and Cruz or someone had to cut him off and explain what had actually happened

Goldie could have at least identified a checked kick. Anik is a fucking shill

Honestly I don't think it's a good idea even if you like him. The chemistry he and joe had was the only good thing about the guy and they've been too long apart. Plus they chose to get rid of him. They gotta stand by it now.

Dawg there was a fight within the last 6 months where he said something about a leg kick that was CLEARY checked and Cruz or someone had to cut him off and explain what had actually happened

Goldy mostly just parrots what Rogan says

LMAO fuck no he wouldn't. It's been so long you've completely forgotten how terrible Goldie was. Go YouTube the best of Goldie fuckups.

Reactions: HHJ
Bring Bas for ufc commentary and rampage Jackson.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back