Bring back Goldberg for 300

other then nostalgia vibes, Goldberg is quite terrible. Lasted one NFL game and couldn’t hold a job bellator. Joe Rogan gets crap for his work which I can even agree but he actually carried Goldberg which shows how much he sucks.

I’m sure they have enough voice clips to use to bring him back if they wanted to since it’s “virtually identical”
While I didn't hate Goldberg, he was only good for reading out stats, most of which no one cared about. Basically they needed a guy for Joe to talk to.

Reactions: HHJ
i like him for the same reason i like mike schiavello—his voice just adds a vibe to the broadcast, catchphrases and all. let’s be honest, most of the time that’s all the mma commentary booth is doing anyway. it’s not like they’re narrating fights for people listening on the am radio, they’re on a video broadcast. we can all see what’s happening.

You just made me realize Rogan is commentating this card..
Fuck

Last time I saw him on Bellator or something he was horrible. Old Goldie was good but these days he sucks and it would sound very odd and out of place to suddenly have him back just for one event

Goldberg vs Brock Lesnar II in the biggest stage of them all

Already happened…

Goldberg squashed him…

It was glorious…

5Bmytz.gif

It would be cool to bring him in to guest commentate maybe one prelim fight. That's it.

Nah. I want Joshua Fabia, Snoop Dogg, and Teruto Ishihara in commentator booth.
LOL. The Snoop Dogg thing was beyond bad. It's worth it for people to dig up the Contender Series to experience it for themselves.

If he was offered the spot I hope he would have enough self respect to tell them to go fuck themselves

It would be cool to bring him in to guest commentate maybe one prelim fight. That's it.
If they are gonna do that they might as well not do it at all

HONESTLY

The fucking disrespect

GOATberg was so unflappable. Nobody could steer out of a fuckup better than Mike. Anik replacing him is so shite, he's even less knowledgeable and cannot segue into a sponsorship segment to save his life. Fucking robotic, we need Mike's hype back for this historic event
This is true. Anik has never delivered even one good "Corn Nuts! Corn to the Core!" in his entire career

This is true. Anik has never delivered even one good "Corn Nuts! Corn to the Core!" in his entire career
I hope you're not being sarcastic, because unironically this

Mike had the sense to let a guy take a punch and say "wow Joe, Fighter A has to be pretty tough to take a hit like that! Almost as tough as Toyo Tires, official tire of the UFC!"

Jon Anik could literally never

LMAO fuck no he wouldn't. It's been so long you've completely forgotten how terrible Goldie was. Go YouTube the best of Goldie fuckups.
The best Goldie fuckups >>> the most cohesive and poignant Jon Anik commentary

Dudes a fucking robot, and quite literally has the same (or less) baseline knowledge of the sport

The best Goldie fuckups >>> the most cohesive and poignant Jon Anik commentary

Dudes a fucking robot, and quite literally has the same (or less) baseline knowledge of the sport

{<huh}

You don't even know what you are listening to. Anik is a genuine fan of the sport, Goldie never bothered to learn about the sport even after over a decade of commentary. There's a reason they canned his ass, you have some serious nostalgia glasses

Back