Britain's 'worst ever' child grooming scandal exposed

Horrible and vile in so many ways. Some degrees of failure to act should be faced with criminal charges on its own.

The Europeans are responsible for The Holocaust!

Specifics matter, chief.

Specifics certainly matter. Which is also why only referring to people of east Asian origin when you say "Asian" is as intelligent as it would be to only refer to Scandinavians when you say "Europeans".

So the criticism of saying that calling them "Asians" is too generic is fine, while the criticism of saying that "Asians" has to refer to a specific kind of Asians is pretty stupid.

That's retarded. 100% of them are muslims from shithole countries like Pakistan. "Asian" leads people to believe there are Japanese or Korean grooming gangs in Britain. Call them what they are. Pakistani muslim rapists.

Imagine calling nazis "Europeans" instead of nazis. Completely ridiculous.
Even Sikh don't like being associated with Muslims under the same umbrella, Rotherham and this.

"Sikh group calls for politicians and media to stop using term 'Asian' to describe Rotherham grooming gang"
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/u...is-raped-by-2nd-asian.3581583/#post-132258547

Public bodies and the media to abandon the use of the term ‘Asian’ when describing perpetrators for reasons of political correctness.

“If the four men that have been found guilty and carried out the abuse were Pakistani Muslims, this is how they should be described and not called Asian.”

f7FdEdG.jpg

Yep, they are either brainwashed beyond help or fundamentally evil. Sadly there is no shortage of such people. Even now in the UK the hand wringing, apologetic excuse making and whataboutery never ends. Here is the state funded BBC's take on the situation

DHr5B9FVoAA_2NK.jpg

These are same people who claim to be feminists, champions of women's rights, battlers of rape culture and who foam at the mouth over things like Donald Trump's locker room talk. They are full of shit and I genuinely hate them.
Jesus tapdancing Christ that is the BBC takeaway from this heinous shit?

"Council staff viewed abused and trafficked children as “prostitutes” instead of victims"

Are you fucking kidding me??? They are still children even if they were prostitutes ffs.
Council staff needs jail time.

According to these CUCKS, England and immigration is doing just fine:

There are no “no go” zones, that is all bollocks.

I personally have only met immigrants that work and have jobs. And many of them work harder than many of the native cretins.

Blair, who ushered them in, wasn’t thinking about the long term. He just wanted votes and “growth”.

Has made no difference in my life. If anything it’s made me richer, because I own a valuable house in an expensive area and competition for houses has pushed prices up.
1)Not really no .
2)Don't know we have some immigrants at my work from Commonwealth and European countries, can't say I have an exact handle on what the rest of them might be up to .
3)Not a thing in my experience have relatives in East and south London who live in or near areas sometimes cited as no go zones they are just a bit rough same as they always were really .
4)Hard to say I don't believe they made informed conscious choices at all rather they avoided them altogether .
1. Yes. So many kebab shops and takeaways have opened up that i can’t control my appetite and i’m getting fatter everyday as a consequence. Also, them Eastern European freestyle wrestlers just keep dumping me on my ass every judo class.

2. They’re getting hired. I mean. the girls are much better looking and generally work harder so the bars and restaraunts are full of them.

3. No ‘no go’ zones here. Although Merthyr Tydfil comes pretty close. But that’s more to do with the locals.

4. Possibly, but I doubt it.
1. None at all. I grew up with them and made many great friends along the way. My life would be less fun and complete without them.

2. Most of them work and contribute.

3. None at all. I live in London which has been a subject of many lies and myths. There are no "no-go" zones anywhere.

4. I don't think being humane has ever been in our politicians or leaders hearts when making such decisions. But if it has led to some people escaping a war zone to lead a better life elsewhere then I'm happy for that.
There are no “no go” zones, that is all bollocks.

I personally have only met immigrants that work and have jobs. And many of them work harder than many of the native cretins.

Blair, who ushered them in, wasn’t thinking about the long term. He just wanted votes and “growth”.

Has made no difference in my life. If anything it’s made me richer, because I own a valuable house in an expensive area and competition for houses has pushed prices up.
Oh, no, these were not the desired responses lol

Immediately a bunch of Brits replied denying the fantasy and, in response, a bunch of the usual American crowd started spamming propaganda.

What have you ignorant cucks got to say about these scandals??

According to these CUCKS, England and immigration is doing just fine what have you ignorant cucks got to say about these scandals??

I would enquire as to precisely what you are talking about you muggy cunt .

I would enquire as to precisely what you are talking about you muggy cunt .

"Crisis, what crisis?", "muslims, oh, yeah, I like eating their food, friendly folk, not a problem with them", "everything is great, what's the problem??"

You have your head buried in the sand.

"Crisis, what crisis?", "muslims, oh, yeah, I like eating their food, friendly folk, not a problem with them", "everything is great, what's the problem??"

Where do I say any of that cuntyhooks? .

UK police really have their priorities down. Ignore pedo rings while spending their time hunting down people saying mean words on the internet. Hey lets jail someone for more than a year for putting bacon a piece of fucking food on a mosque or tie up a guy in court for years for making a comedic video about his pug being a Nazi. Oh wait "Asians" are selling thousands and thousands of little British girls into sex slavery. Can't do anything about that wouldn't want to appear racist, let's just go after the people criticizing the "Asians".

I feel for the people in the UK that have to put up with this and were the victims of this or were close to the victims of this. Your government and especially your police have failed you. You deserve so much better and you must demand it in any way possible. The police that ignored this should be in fucking prision. This is why having a 1st and 2nd Amendment is so vital to us, it's the backbone of our country and we will not let them take either of them from us.

As far as the "Asian" label, I think it's past fucking time to drop the charade. We all know it's not Chinese and Koreans doing this. It's disingenuous to keep doing it and we know why it's done. Muslims are primarily doing this. The sad thing is there is almost certainly more and more of these stories on the way.

Basically this. And if you think it's not by design you're crazy.

Good post.

Last edited:

You patently have no idea what you’re talking about sunshine, so how about you wind your neck in?

So apparently Lauren Southern and some other right-wing clowns were banned from entering the UK because they were planning on interviewing Tommy Robinson, who the government says incites racial hatred. But they welcome back ISIS jihadis, and turn a blind eye to grooming gangs?

Time to just nuke the UK. This is like the third time that such a scandal has arisen in which authorities ignore child rape and sex trafficking in the name of "diversity". Burn it the fuck down.
They could just pay Americans the cost of a plane ticket and the ammo used to root out these "Asians"

It's also making me laugh how all our local radio and news stations are covering the "hateful anti-muslim letters" that have been "sent" to certain houses in Muslim areas of the city.

Pushing it so hard it's transparent.

So apparently Lauren Southern and some other right-wing clowns were banned from entering the UK because they were planning on interviewing Tommy Robinson, who the government says incites racial hatred. But they welcome back ISIS jihadis, and turn a blind eye to grooming gangs?

Pretty much. Youssef Zaghba, a Moroccan born Muslim living in Italy who had already been flagged on a terrorism database as a potential threat, who had been caught attempting to travel to Syria to fight for ISIS and who even told authorities that he was going to be a terrorist, was allowed into the UK no questions asked, not a problem. He then went on to murder 7 people in the London Bridge terror attack.

But Lauren Southern and some conservative youtubers planning on interviewing Tommy Robisnon? They aren't even allowed out of the airport and are deported immediately.

Last edited:
You know, I've barely heard any news on this story. 15 years ago, a child slavery ring in the UK would have been big news. Now its part and parcel.

you can take the molesters/rapists out of the their natural environment, but you can't take the natural environment out of them it seems

Shocking that cultures that literally cut off female genitalia would not treat them as equals! Shocking!

Back