Brock is not afraid of punches(Myth debunked)

Heath was tending the gate in Pride..
In the UFC Brock sent him packing...
I mean, yeah. Brock beat a career gatekeeper whose best days were behind him. And this is why I find it amusing that people hype Brock beating him like it was an elite win. Replace Herring with Goodridge during the same time period, who in their right mind would consider that win elite.

I mean, yeah. Brock beat a career gatekeeper whose best days were behind him. And this is why I find it amusing that people hype Brock beating him like it was an elite win. Replace Herring with Goodridge during the same time period, who in their right mind would consider that win elite.
Was beating couture, mir and carwin also "not a elite win"? what excuse will you come up with now?

Best days? Heath was never anything more than tending a gate.. And no version of Heath does anything but get taken down and beat up.. UFC 100 Brock finishes him violently on the ground.

I don't care if the win was elite?? But Brock had 2 fights.

2.. A dude with 40 fights should you know... Win that one..

Purely takedown? He won the ufc belt by striking...
No one is purely anything but Brock is a threat because of his takedowns. Not many fighters fear Khabib’s striking… unless you da for in how much they are worried about his takedowns.

No one is purely anything but Brock is a threat because of his takedowns. Not many fighters fear Khabib’s striking… unless you da for in how much they are worried about his takedowns.
Yes but it doesnt change the fact that he won the belt by striking, he isnt one dimensional and has won fights by gnp, sub and striking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Baker
Back