Brock Lesnar hates fans

I'll allow it.

dbaea881165221c3ea5db82d76faa698.gif
Well played sir. And a very moving post at that. I'm a big fan of physics too.

What if we are only fans of women. Is that acceptable?
If you are going to shoot your shot, then that is EXACTLY what you are supposed to do. But, if you are going to be Beta, then focus on women within your reach.

It would be unfortunate if steroids affected a person's personality or created uncontrollable mood swings...

Oh wait

he doesn’t have to be a dick. They are the reason he’s rich. He shouldn’t be a celeb then.
He puts on a show. After the show he wants his space. That's just being honest.

Brock wasn't exactly rude to her. He didn't realize she was talking to him till Sable told him and he asked her "how are you?" She asked if he was Brock and he said yes but declined to take any pictures with her.

Thats what you deserve for being a fan of somebody. You will only ever be disappointed

I don't get why people are fans. I remember having opportunities to meet Nelson Mandela and Bill Gates, and I said "fuck that." I salute them for their accomplishments, but I have my own path to walk on.

This is why I don't get "I love Fighter A so much. I want him to win every UFC fight" fans. You can't tell me that is not just, at least very least, a tiny little bit homosexual.

Don't hold another man's dick. Especially not in public. LOL

It's homo to cheer for a fighter and want them to win all their fights..? Weird views you got man. Can we cheer for a girl fighter.. ahh probley not that would be simping. Hard times being a fan these days with such rules to live by

I get the point your making though..lol. People do get overly weird obsessions with other people.

It's homo to cheer for a fighter and want them to win all their fights..? Weird views you got man. Can we cheer for a girl fighter.. ahh probley not that would be simping. Hard times being a fan these days with such rules to live by
Are you telling me that I am unreasonable for hypothesizing that a dude A who is super invested in the success of another dude B (who is not even a friend or family or acquaintance) doesn't have at least 1 drop of homosexual attraction towards dude B? That is what girlfriends and wives in loving relationships do.

A man is supposed to be jealous and envious towards another successful man, and a man should be plotting to kill that successful man and take his place. But, those (alpha) genes have been severely diluted in human societies, for the sake of getting along.

Now, if you are a cheerleader at your local highschool or college, then that is a different context. Cheerleading in that context is a sport, and there is NOTHING wrong with males being involved in it.

These are just ignorant opinions that I am throwing out there. I think them, but I don't necessarily believe them. Don't take me too seriously.

He's just ahead of the curve. Giant farm with massive fences around it, a hot wife, kids and no public around to fuck things up. Sounds like paradise.

Exactly say hello maybe get a handshake, but that should be about it if you are an adult. I saw a video once of Derek Jeter exiting a Starbucks, and this little kid goes chasing after him wanting him to sign a baseball. Jeter obliges and signs the little kids ball, then he has like 5 30-year-old adults hounding him for shit. He just crosses the street

Adults with celebrities are complete losers.

i don't even get why adults even want that shit unless it's to be a freeloading twat and sell it on ebay.

Are you telling me that I am unreasonable for hypothesizing that a dude A who is super invested in the success of another dude B (who is not even a friend or family or acquaintance) doesn't have at least 1 drop of homosexual attraction towards dude B? That is what girlfriends and wives in loving relationships do.

A man is supposed to be jealous and envious towards another successful man, and a man should be plotting to kill that successful man and take his place. But, those (alpha) genes have been severely diluted in human societies, for the sake of getting along.

Now, if you are a cheerleader at your local highschool or college, then that is a different context. Cheerleading in that context is a sport, and there is NOTHING wrong with males being involved in it.

These are just ignorant opinions that I am throwing out there. I think them, but I don't necessarily believe them. Don't take me too seriously.
<escalate99>

the rock is the exact opposite...I've seen many videos of him, stopping and pulling over for fans waiting along the road as he's driving by, after working on set...he'll stop, get out, talk and take pics with them...probably the coolest dude out there....I literally have never seen him get angry at a fan or ever turn a fan down. that's why brock is hiding away in a cabin somewhere and the rock is the best paid, biggest actor in the world. brock is just a dick. I wouldn't say shit to that dirt bag.
The Rock is an actor.
It's his job to promote himself in order to get paid.

Brock is a world champion athlete. His skills does the talking.
The minute Brock's a free agent, MMA P4P king Jon Jones calls him out, and Dana White says he's interested in making the fight happen.
Brock doesn't need to kiss ass to get paid.

I get that he plays a character on screen. But i don't have an issue with him telling people to fuck off when he's off the clock. believe it or not some people actually hate attention and making small talk with randoms.

not to brag or anything but i had a fancy car (~200k) that i just sold. it was very annoying with how many people try talking to you at stop lights and gas stations.
Agreed i have a really nice muscle car and I always get random assholes telling me to do burn outs and rev the engine. Super annoying to the point where i avoid eye contact at red lights etc.

Yeah but most people are complete losers about it. Why is a 30-year-old man running up to another 35 or 40-year-old man begging for an autograph?
Do you know who Marshawn Lynch is?
He has a store out here in Oakland over by this Dispensary used to go to and when I was a walking by he was there signing autographs and taking pictures and had a sign up that said something like
"BEASTMODE DONT TAKE PICS WITH MEN"
only kids and women"
I always thought that was kind of odd and amusing, but understandable.
There were some seriously upset people outside
Fans can get pretty fucking weird.

Back