Brock Lesnar Transformation/ Did Tyson Juice

Genetics and training? What has improved since the late 40s is mainly drugs (which were not used at all by bodybuilders until the mid 50s).

Reeves and Grimek though had insane genetics and high level training, one was an Olympic weightlifter and world champion in the military press (no confirmed natural has matched reeves or grimeks stats in terms of muscle mass for height) and pure late 1940s weightlifting would of been far superior for gaining and maintaining muscle mass than the random strength sessions performed by a boxer (again an ENDURANCE sport).

Grimek strength stats

Deadlift: 600 pounds
Squat: 700 pounds
Overhead press: 364 pounds
Bench press: 480

Again all weighing a max of 195 at 5'8.5. Just insane, yet 5'10 Tyson goes running every morning and cooly maintains 215 while standing leaner than Grimek, gee I wonder how....
First off Tysons frame is much bigger, height doesn't tell the story.
Tyson has gotten well over 300lbs when he's out of shape, it goes to show the type of weight is frame can hold.

Tysons stats are attainable natty besides the genetic stuff like calfs, fist, wirst ect

Weight: 218 lbs
Height: 5' 11.5"
Reach: 71"
Chest (normal): 43"
Chest (expanded): 45"
Biceps: 16"
Forearm: 14"
Waist: 34"
Thigh: 27"
Calf: 19"
Neck: 20.5"
Wrist: 8"
Fist: 13"
Record: 33-3
Knockouts: 24
Weight:

Cmon son that's a 8 inch wrist that shows his big ass bone structure, but yet only 16 inch arms, that's how big my arms are and im only 187...allot of his stats are attainable, he weighs more than that bodybuilder. Cause he has a bigger frame.

Why is TS asking if Tyson juiced when Tyson has already admitted to juicing? I think it's been established.

Lesnar's transformation is obvious, the only question is when did he start juicing? I read that Tyson started juicing as a young teenager (13 or 14), I'm guessing from those images that Lesnar started slightly later, during his wrestling years in college.

Tyson has gotten well over 300lbs when he's out of shape, it goes to show the type of weight is frame can hold.

Tysons stats are attainable natty besides the genetic stuff like calfs, fist, wirst ect

Weight:

Cmon son that's a 8 inch wrist that shows his big ass bone structure, but yet only 16 inch arms, that's how big my arms are and im only 187...allot of his stats are attainable, he weighs more than that bodybuilder. Cause he has a bigger frame.

For comparison at 210 my arms are 19" at the bicep measurment

591442203ba35de354e0b581d34d7660.jpg

Mike looks natural too me. His traps don't have that roided look. I think he had good genetics for putting on mass. And he is short, so muscle will show up more.

He's probably on TRT nowadays though like all old rich men should be.

Tyson was natty unlike brock...Atleast in the beginning.

_Young_Mike_Tyson_053508_.jpg

box_tyson_spinks_08.jpg
image.jpg

He always looked like a powerlifter in his early days...You could see his huge muscles but he wasn't super shredded or anything.

I think after he got out of prison is when it got suspect

Corbis-BX001099.jpg

image.JPG

He got way fucking learner, and looked more shredded.

Weight:

Was he flexing his arms or relaxed? Because I seen 16 inch arms from some people, they look small as fuck when relaxed.....Then when they flex, they look huge.

No way are his arms 16 flexed...He has some good arms Genetics.

Mike never admitted to using steroids. Find me a credible source and I'll believe you. He admitted to using a fake penis to pass drug tests in the 90s because of his coke use, but he's never "admitted" to using steroids. Stop making shit up lol

Yeah this is what I thought. He may well have used but I didn't think he ever said he did.

Was he flexing his arms or relaxed? Because I seen 16 inch arms from some people, they look small as fuck when relaxed.....Then when they flex, they look huge.

No way are his arms 16 flexed...He has some good arms Genetics.
Thats flexed bro, thats taken before his fight with the videos on youtube of them putting a tape measure around his arm.
16 inch arms is big on a short 71 inch wing span hence why he looks so full.
People cherry pick pictures of a pumped up tyson, anybody whos lean and vascular with mass will look juicy while doing anything physical.

Thats flexed bro, thats taken before his fight with the videos on youtube of them putting a tape measure around his arm.
16 inch arms is big on a short 71 inch wing span hence why he looks so full.
People cherry pick pictures of a pumped up tyson, anybody whos lean and vascular with mass will look juicy while doing anything physical.
Youtube video pls

uh. I think you're missing a vital ingredient there. a freak of nature is Tyson, who was 5'9 195 lbs with sub-15 % bf at 14, when he walked off the street into Cus D'Amato's gym, without ever seriously doing weights. And eating horrible fast food. Not that Brock doesn't have elite genetics, but CLEARLY the man has had varying degrees of help over the years.

Look at the stretch marks on Tysons chest... That does not occur from the weight room or sparring. He had help early and often...

Look at the stretch marks on Tysons chest... That does not occur from the weight room or sparring. He had help early and often...
lol so stretch marks mean roids is that what you are trying to say here?

Lesnar potentially being on the juice as far back as highschool isn't really that rare, those traps in that early pic do look seriously suspect to me.

Back