Bryce Mitchell whining about wearing a mask

Lmao masks do nothing brotha.

U need to turn off CNN.

lol i don’t watch cnn, fox or any of that crap. Though I disagree with you, I respect your position... do as you wish. That said, even if i wanted to stop wearing a goddamn mask, I wouldn’t be allowed to do so at work and anytime I’d have to buy groceries. And I am not going to make a big scene like a man child for that.

Your immune system will break down with age, just like everyone else's. Hope there's no new pandemic when you are the one who is old and vulnerable.
True.

Last edited:
I teach science and have a PhD. This type of analysis is massively flawed and I would fail you for this crap.

There have been 42 weeks of data about deaths from all causes for 2020. To see if this differs from recent years we have to compare the first 42 weeks from each year. Now I know most people won't do this for themselves, so I have taken time out of my busy day to run some numbers for people, so that they can see for themselves.

All data comes from:
https://data.cdc.gov/NCHS/Weekly-Counts-of-Deaths-by-State-and-Select-Causes/3yf8-kanr (2014 - 2018)
https://data.cdc.gov/NCHS/Weekly-Counts-of-Deaths-by-State-and-Select-Causes/muzy-jte6 (2019 - 2020)

US total deaths 2014 (first 42 weeks): 2,065,892
US total deaths 2015 (first 42 weeks): 2,180,382
US total deaths 2016 (first 42 weeks): 2,187,995
US total deaths 2017 (first 42 weeks): 2,253,790
US total deaths 2018 (first 42 weeks): 2,287,231
US total deaths 2019 (first 42 weeks): 2,289,053
US total deaths 2020 (first 42 weeks): 2,551,781
Average US total deaths 2014 - 2019 (first 42 weeks): 2,210,724

Excess deaths 2020 compared to 2014 - 2019 average (first 42 weeks): 341,057 more deaths in 2020
Excess deaths 2020 compared to 2019 (first 42 weeks): 262,728 more deaths in 2020

Wonder what the difference between 2020 and the other years is? Perhaps COVID?

Now this is a very basic analysis and I don't have time to go any further, but luckily professionals already have and you can see their work at this link:

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/excess_deaths.htm
thank you for injecting some logic and facts into this discussion.
The numbers are plain to see, and excess deaths compared to the same country's data from past years is *the* best indicator of total virus-related deaths from whatever cause. As per your numbers, it's apparent that the "official" CDC / Johns Hopkins numbers are actually *under-reporting* COVID-19 deaths.

USA attitudes to this virus are, seems to me, quite unique compared to other countries on this planet. The politicization (whichever side a person happens to be on...) is highly unfortunate and certainly not helping save people.

Wait, are you actually anti-vaxx? Or are you trolling?

Wait so you actually think multinational pharmautocal corporations aren't playing society for profits and do what they do because they care about the public's health... Which if they were actually healthy would destroy their buissness!?

I support his right to use the platform he earned by winning that fight. But..

The fact is he doesn't know what he's talking about. And saying that people should stay home if they don't wanna get sick is so stupid. Goes pretty much against his own point. You should stay home if you can't wear a mask to protect others. The point is not to protect the person wearing it.

I mean i got no problem with opposing lock downs and shit like that. But wearing a mask is such a non issue. Quit being a entitled first world country bitch about it and put a piece of cloth over your mouth and nose until this shit gets sorted out. Like seriously, What is it costing you, or restricting on your daily tasks to wear one?

not surprising, Bryce is a straight up redneck
dude is about as country as it gets

Exactly. I do it for my parents and older loved ones.

You really haven’t put a mask ONCE? Where do you live? Where I’m at you won’t be at work or buying groceries without a damn mask. Though I have a different approach I don’t intend to criticize or question your decisions, I’m just curious about how you get away with it lol.

I dont know about everyone else, but in Texas its not a law. Nothing can happen to you if you decide not to wear one

Glad to see Bryce going in on the government controls and economic destruction.

People today are living in 1984 and gladly accepting it like a bunch California soyboy sheep.
Better than living in the dark ages and ignoring evidence based medicine. It may not be applied correctly by governments but it makes sense that they try and make use of scientific expert opinion. To do otherwise would be unacceptable negligence of the highest order.

A thriving economy cannot be at the expense of an unacceptable and preventable loss of life that is threatening to get out of control

You would think that does not need to be explained

I'm glad there's an ocean between me and this level of dumb

A thriving economy cannot be at the expense of an unacceptable and preventable loss of life that is threatening to get out of control

You would think that does not need to be explained
The two, economic damage and loss of life, have to be measured against each other. 1/3 of the population not paying rent, and peoples' small businesses shutting down every day, while people are blowing through savings and debts are getting backlogged and growing has to be measured against loss of life. Lots of people are losing their life's work into a business at 45, faced with a mortgage, property taxes, and a family to feed and provide healthcare for, faced with starting all over again in middle age, over something they have a 99% chance of being fine from.

Those people are wondering, why can't I go to work and save my life's work while at-risk people stay home? Right now, it seems like economists and regular people don't have a seat at the decision making table, it seems like it's just doctors (who the president isn't listening to anyways). That's why some people are losing trust in the decision making process in America.

I dont know about everyone else, but in Texas its not a law. Nothing can happen to you if you decide not to wear one
OK I understand it's not a law in Texas.

But here's a thing : If you want to go into a store or shop, or a coffee shop or a hardware store or something like that, if it IS private property and as such the owners and/or staff of that private property have the right to REFUSE ENTRY to anyone they choose and they can simply say "you have to leave now or else it's criminal trespassing on private property".

So...I'm not a lawyer but when you ARE on private property (not talking here about walking down the street) then if the landowner wants you OFF tha private property then you HAVE to leave or comply with whatever rules they say are company policy (surely?).

I saw a video a week or so ago of a tall young woman in a Starbucks in San Diego area in a Starbucks refusing to wear a mask and going on a massive rant that it was not a legal requirement and all that (you've probably all seen the video too) and whilst she's right it's not a law, if you don't follow the rules that the landowner sets (all guests are obliged, as company policy, to wear a face-covering) then they can eject you or call the cops and have you charged with criminal trespass.

That's my point on that. In the street, yup, you can do what you like, but once you set foot on private land, you are there as a GUEST and the owner/manager can eject you at any time and not even have to give a reason. (as far as I am aware).

But here's a thing : If you want to go into a store or shop, or a coffee shop or a hardware store or something like that, if it IS private property and as such the owners and/or staff of that private property have the right to REFUSE ENTRY to anyone they choose and they can simply say "you have to leave now or else it's criminal trespassing on private property".

So...I'm not a lawyer but when you ARE on private property (not talking here about walking down the street) then if the landowner wants you OFF tha private property then you HAVE to leave or comply with whatever rules they say are company policy (surely?).

I saw a video a week or so ago of a tall young woman in a Starbucks in San Diego area in a Starbucks refusing to wear a mask and going on a massive rant that it was not a legal requirement and all that (you've probably all seen the video too) and whilst she's right it's not a law, if you don't follow the rules that the landowner sets (all guests are obliged, as company policy, to wear a face-covering) then they can eject you or call the cops and have you charged with criminal trespass.

That's my point on that. In the street, yup, you can do what you like, but once you set foot on private land, you are there as a GUEST and the owner/manager can eject you at any time and not even have to give a reason. (as far as I am aware).
This guy gets it.

Anybody who says they have the right to refuse the rules put in place by a private business is a literal moron

Don’t have too much confidence in Joe Biden for much of anything, but more power to you. The guy is senile as hell, but I’ll leave that alone.
I actually do wear a mask as I am forced to in my community and I don’t bitch about it. There are a lot of scientists and people in the medical field who dispute that masks do a whole lot of good. But again, I’m sure in your opinion those professionals are all wrong Merica Trump supporters. We’ll just agree to disagree. I wear the stupid fucking mask, so I guess I am a true patriot and saving thousands of lives.
Except countries such as Australia and New Zealand have managed to reduce cases to almost zero with a mixture of strict temporary lockdowns, basic personal hygiene, and temporary public health measures (social distancing, working from home, masks, hand washing etc.). None of these are perfect but if people actually listened to the advice given by experts your country could be out of the woods by now as well.

I love America and I hate to see it torn apart by bad politics and worse science.
The two, economic damage and loss of life, have to be measured against each other. 1/3 of the population not paying rent, and peoples' small businesses shutting down every day, while people are blowing through savings and debts are getting backlogged and growing has to be measured against loss of life. Lots of people are losing their life's work into a business at 45, faced with a mortgage, property taxes, and a family to feed and provide healthcare for, faced with starting all over again in middle age, over something they have a 99% chance of being fine from.

Those people are wondering, why can't I go to work and save my life's work while at-risk people stay home? Right now, it seems like economists and regular people don't have a seat at the decision making table, it seems like it's just doctors (who the president isn't listening to anyways). That's why some people are losing trust in the decision making process in America.
This to a T. The common theme in this thread I keep seeing is dumb Americans blah blah blah. What foreigners are not seeing are that each state is pretty much making shit up as they go. Literally every Tuesday in my community we wait to see if we’re going to a lockdown again or not. Restaurants and gyms are open at 10% capacity. How in the hell are businesses supposed to make it with 10% capacity? Some people who don’t get ill with Covid will wish they were done for when their entire life’s work is in shambles and they’re on the brink of homelessness. I have two friends who have lost their jobs and living off of $400 a week in unemployment with families. That won’t even pay for rent or mortgage in a shack where I live. Another friend lost his business due to Covid. All three in their late 30’s with multiple kids. Fuck them though, so we can save people who are on the way out sooner rather than later anyways. Greedy dumb Americans.

That can be true in a sense. But however, there is a way around it. All we got to say is its bad for our health. Then store owners know then it becomes a legal action and they can be sued, so they say fuck it.

CFFS_donate_Mask_header.png

Seems a bit strange that he was chillin' outside of an elementary school.

<6>

He said driving by an elementary school I think. Either way he has a daughter so maybe he was just picking her up.

Back