Budo Videos

lol..well do. Actually with the Atama order there was a little bit of a mess up on our side. Atama was out of A3's and as it was our first order, obviously we had none in backstock. This meant the 4 people who ordered them had to wait an additional week. I refunded $15 so they got an Mundial model 7 for like $106 with a 2 week turn around time. With fee's and shipping I think I lost money on that but what can you do lol

bleh i ordered some dvds from them over three weeks ago and haven't received them yet or heard from their customer support. if they are on backorder or something it would be nice to get an e-mail letting me know.

Anyways I e-mailed support yesterday and hopefully they get back to me soon and let me know what's going on. Seems like my case is the exception to the rule though. Hopefully they pull through.

Did you call them? I know Jake post here so hopefully he'll see it and make right by you.

I haven't called yet. I am going to wait for a response to my e-mail before I give them a call...but from what I've been reading it seems like they will make things right by me.

I haven't called yet. I am going to wait for a response to my e-mail before I give them a call...but from what I've been reading it seems like they will make things right by me.

Hey Iagox9,
Please call the store with an order number and we'll be more than happy to let you know the status of your order...
Thanks!

Thanks guys,
We appreciate your responses and will try our best to continue improving our service.As far as the magazine, we'll come out with something new all the time ,so stay close.
Thanks once again ...

I decided to get one of the free shirt specials - simply paying s&h and they threw in a magazine which I thought was pretty cool. It was processed and shipped immediately and arrived in a timely manner... my only problem would be UPS - but that's not on Budo and wasn't even a big deal this time around. Considering I was only paying s&h for an item I thought their speed and inclusion of the magazine was bad ass.

I got an e-mail yesterday saying my order just shipped...not sure if it was because I sent them an e-mail or just happened to be a coincidence.

Either way I have been waiting for these DVDs for three weeks and am happy I'll finally get to see them.

I've heard such good things about budo videos, so I don't want to turn anyone away from them because of one bad experience, but I probably won't shop there again (and i was planning on it too!) given the three week delay in my order being shipped...that and not being given a reason for the delay.

Given the praises I have heard/read about them, I am disappointed. I am probably the rare exception, so take my review with a grain of salt.

I got an e-mail yesterday saying my order just shipped...not sure if it was because I sent them an e-mail or just happened to be a coincidence.

Either way I have been waiting for these DVDs for three weeks and am happy I'll finally get to see them.

I've heard such good things about budo videos, so I don't want to turn anyone away from them because of one bad experience, but I probably won't shop there again (and i was planning on it too!) given the three week delay in my order being shipped...that and not being given a reason for the delay.

Given the praises I have heard/read about them, I am disappointed. I am probably the rare exception, so take my review with a grain of salt.

I apologize for the inconvenience yagox9.
All the complaints are taken into consideration...you guys deserve the best and you'll have it ,...as we are getting better...

I decided to get one of the free shirt specials - simply paying s&h and they threw in a magazine which I thought was pretty cool. It was processed and shipped immediately and arrived in a timely manner... my only problem would be UPS - but that's not on Budo and wasn't even a big deal this time around. Considering I was only paying s&h for an item I thought their speed and inclusion of the magazine was bad ass.

Thanks tiger.shark,
I hope you like the shirt...

I buy a lot of stuff from Budovideos.com and have never had a problem. Great prices and quick shipping. I'm constantly checking out their "Budo Bargain" on the home page for deals.

I ordered some RAGS shorts in small but got size 40 somethings that are huge, i didn't bother to complain or anything because they were just for sample purposes to compare to some shorts that i'm designing. Otherwise service with Budo has always been good. Although i'm curious as to why you don't sell Inspirit or Reversal/Isami shorts seeing as you sell their gis?

I ordered some RAGS shorts in small but got size 40 somethings that are huge, i didn't bother to complain or anything because they were just for sample purposes to compare to some shorts that i'm designing. Otherwise service with Budo has always been good. Although i'm curious as to why you don't sell Inspirit or Reversal/Isami shorts seeing as you sell their gis?

Ismael,
We're working on lots of deals right now...check our website and you'll see some real nice surprises in the future...
Thanks!

Thanks tiger.shark,
I hope you like the shirt...

I was hoping the design would stand out a bit more than it does - it's awfully dark colored... but all the same I like it and think it's a good deal for the price of s&h!

I was hoping the design would stand out a bit more than it does - it's awfully dark colored... but all the same I like it and think it's a good deal for the price of s&h!

We're still working on a lot of our designs.Hopefully the next one will turn out better..

Back