Budo Videos

ordered a gi from them, arrived pretty fast, would order again.

If i order 2 gi's and a Mouthguard. Do i pay only 40 $ for the standard shipping ?

Just received my new gi from Budo Videos. Arrived in 6-7 days with standard shipping, with nice magazine. I would definitely recommend them.

You guys seriously kick ass and if you were hiring I wouldn't have started grapcon lol..

thanks for the coupon code, BudoVideos: I just placed ANOTHER order with you guys to get my brother some Muay Thai gear :)

I just placed an order as well on Saturday. Shipped monday from CA, and is out for delivery as we speak here in MD.

Awesome, I want to pick up the new Renzo video

Well I decided to try budo again. I ended up paying roughly $75 for a $125 Gameness Pearl Gi with all the sales/discounts they had going on...plus a free t-shirt...who could pass on that? I also got a Gameness rashguard and some ABC soap and stuff. I'll give another review of budo and all the other stuff I ordered once it arrives (hopefully soon since I did FedEx 2-day).

Let's hope budos pulls through this time!

Just picked up the Renzo DVD from Budovideos today. Ill try and do a review as soon as I sit down to watch it.

What about that company called grap con? Hows there service hint hint SOME ONE DO A REVIEW

Back