Building an MMA gym

Make sure there is plenty of room to roll around. I've trained in small schools and large schools, and no one likes standing around cause there isn't enough room. Also, teachers are everything, they obviously need qualified skills but also a good personality.

GalltiK said:
The only downfall to this place is the height of beams running across (7ft) so we are gonna have to use floor rings

THE BEAMS ARE ONLY 7 FOOT!??!?!
what the hell are you going to do if Giant Silva comes to train!?!?!!!!!!!!

My fight predictions:
Iron beam by K.O.

i have a little video walk through of the place on my site, just click the small youtube vid on the front page , and it kinda shows you the place(camera is shitty by the way) :)

6FeetAbove said:
THE BEAMS ARE ONLY 7 FOOT!??!?!
what the hell are you going to do if Giant Silva comes to train!?!?!!!!!!!!

My fight predictions:
Iron beam by K.O.

haha we had one kid doing kartwheels and broke a light already, so we flipped them sideways :)

awesome work, though I wont lie, 7 foot beams scare the shit out of me, and I'm only 6 foot 3...
but other than that personal problem, outstanding work, can't wait to see more come together!

GalltiK said:
haha we had one kid doing kartwheels and broke a light already, so we flipped them sideways :)

haha that must have hurt!
and This reminds me of the time I was playing pool and while walking around the table with the pool stick (vertically) i broke a light.

I just ran across this thread & it's great.It's always nice to see how far hard work & dedication can carry somebody.

You did an awesome job there... I especially like the wall padding. Car people are so versatile =)

we had our first event tonight! i loved it the whole night was action packed and we filled the house!! here are some pics

Picture104.jpg

Picture105.jpg

Picture106.jpg

Picture108.jpg

Picture111.jpg

Picture114.jpg

all the guys performed great for there first time out !! proud of everyone who participated

right now i cannot even keep up with all of our members, i order 20 shirts at a time and they are gone the same day lol, we started having hoodies and jogging suits embroidered, now but the cost is way high for the amount we have done, but our members buy them. My hoody is plain, but the ones we have will have all our logos on the hoody, and the name down the pants.

we sell the whole suit for $100

( right now we dont sell to the public/online/ or am I in anyway trying to sell our products here and prolly never will :) but here are some pics of my hoody
Picture118.jpg

close up of embroidery work
Picture117.jpg

Picture115.jpg

Back