• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CA Limo Driver to Pilot Homemade Rocket to Prove Flat Earth Theory ***Update, Part Deux: He Died***

That's some crazy stuff right there. No wonder why he was called "Mad Mike''. That said i gotta give him a 8 for the effort. I know i know him trying to prove things that we've known for centuries and all was a dumb idea but it still takes some balls to launch yourself 5000 feet in the air aboard some kind of man made rocket that you assembled in your backyard so there's that lol.

That said RIP

Life goes Round and Round...

He died doing what he loved, making the earth a little flatter

I have to assume the flat earth business was just an angle he was playing to gain eyeballs. I mean, he could het higher than 5000 feet on a hike or in a in a plane. You definitely don’t need to launch yourself in a 1:1 scale water rocket

Must have hit the firmament. Literally died proving the earth is flat and God is real.

Rest in peace hero

pyuo.gif

I'd like to think he saw the curve before he died.

He was sphereless and brave.
RIP.

Back