Caffeine withdrawals

You ever sucked dick for an espresso? Get over it. Caffeine withdrawal is one maybe two days with a slight headache which is nothing compared to being strung out on the streets, shaking and wishing for either death or a dick to suck so you can get some more crack. Grow a set and either drink it or don't. Your next thread: "You guys ever ate ice cream too fast and get a brain freeze? Boy does that suck!"

obligatory
Jzcf8q.gif

Caffeine was literally the easiest thing to quit for me. I use to drink soda every day multiple times until i was like 18. Then i just decided to stop because its horrible for you, no withdraws, nothing. If i taste a softdrink it tastes disgusting to me now that my taste buds have changed.

Also coffee tastes like ass without a mountain of cream and sugar

I drink tons of coffee and can easily go without it and be just fine. I drink energy drinks and shit too all the time. Everyone is different tho.. That sucks that it effects you so terribly. Couldn't imagine not having coffee

It's easy to quit something that doesn't cause physical addiction

Well yo be honest opiates do have a physical addiction. You get flu like symptoms for a least a couple days (sniffling, sneezing, cramps,body aches, non stop diarrhea) but its not dangerous at all unlike alcohol. And to the guy who said he was on Tramadol that stuff is nothing, probably no withdrawal from that.

Everyone drinks coffee - little children in Mexico drink coffee- its the lifeblood that fuels the dreams of champions! Stop your sniveling and drink more coffee!
My first cup of coffee was my last. I hate the smell and it tastes disgusting

Cocaine is my stimulant of choice.

My first cup of coffee was my last. I hate the smell and it tastes disgusting

Cocaine is my stimulant of choice.

Well, I certainly cant fault you for your choice in stimulants- The Dude, abides.

Don't ever smoke rock TS if you think stopping coffee is hard.

I don't know whos fucking retarded or just trolling in this thread

one person claiming quitting caffeine is hard and grueling, lol

another person saying opiates aren't addicting, LOL

I drink about 3 cups a day and I went cold turkey for a month then I went right back. Meth withdrawal much worst.

You ever sucked dick for an espresso? Get over it. Caffeine withdrawal is one maybe two days with a slight headache which is nothing compared to being strung out on the streets, shaking and wishing for either death or a dick to suck so you can get some more crack. Grow a set and either drink it or don't. Your next thread: "You guys ever ate ice cream too fast and get a brain freeze? Boy does that suck!"
Right

I used to drink coffee all day at work at the office, would have a coke for lunch maybe two and two to three cokes at home at night. For a couple years.

Coming out of the field and sitting in an office drinking sugared up coffeee all day long my gut blew the fuck up.

I was also smoking heavily at the time. I got sick of it, being fat and slow when I used to be in really good shape.

I quit all caffeine drinks and all drinks with sugar cold fucking turkey and Cigarettes at the same god damn time.

I drank water , and sparking water ONLY for a month straight, and cut all alcohol out too.

The few times I went out with my friends I’d get a club soda with a lime.

I felt the cravings for the smokes the most for 3 days, after that it was done.

I’ve seen people actually addicted to real shit trying to straighten up, it’s hell on them for real.

Fuck this “I can’t quit coffee “ bullshit, you would have to be the fucking weakest person mentally on the planet.

Put that shit down and go for a run

Wow I had no idea there was so many bitches on sherdog

Coffee addiction... sack up for fuck sake

i would wean off caffeine prior to a long water fast, it does suck if u go cold turkey but if u drink lots of water and taper off the dose then its not bad at all

then when u restart caffeine u dont need as much to feel the effects becasus you arent tolerant to it

lol what's with all the banned users ITT?

And coffee? If you start getting the shakes do some work/push ups. You're not expending enough of the extra energy.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back