Cain is a weird dude

Eminem’s beating of MGK is very similar to Cain’s beating of JDS

iu

No, the easiest bet I can take right now is any Israel Adesayna fight or Cain on Sunday. I just gamble with money only. Account betting is for kids.

Here's what men do kid.
51998058_648558558897867_8880905921790738432_n.png

Like I said I’m a full time student
The only gambling I can afford to do is account sometimes you need to get an education to progress

Has all the potential in the world, but disappears for years sometimes in between fights...
I'm really trying to get excited for his return, and a potential Jon Jones matchup...

There is an interesting story about Cain that I'm not going to go dig the source out because I don't feel like it but I'll give you the gist of it. When Cain first started fighting, like 1 or 2 fights, his manager couldn't find fights for him. Nobody would fight him in the regional circuits, that were like fuck that, I'm not fighting that dude. This is why Cain made it all the way to the UFC only having had 2 professional fights.

Like I said I’m a full time student
The only gambling I can afford to do is account sometimes you need to get an education to progress
Education also helps with avoiding run on sentences too.

LOL

This is true. I'm a fan of both but Eminem wrecked MGK.
What was he thinking? Lol. Dude he literally dug his own grave. and his diss track was good too. Just not as good as the counter haha

What was he thinking? Lol. Dude he literally dug his own grave. and his diss track was good too. Just not as good as the counter haha
Just a kid who bit off more than he can chew. We are all arrogant fucks as teenagers and young adults. Life humbles most around 30ish. He will recover from this L if he takes it the right way.

Just a kid who bit off more than he can chew. We are all arrogant fucks as teenagers and young adults. Life humbles most around 30ish. He will recover from this L if he takes it the right way.
It worked to an extent. Because I didn’t k ow
Who he was until Hot 97 in NY played Rap Devil. So he took a chance and got his name out there. He just took some
Serious hits for
Doing so

There coming out with a sequel, think it's called Glass
It already came out, and probably isn't in theaters anymore.

I loved Split. The end made me go and watch Unbreakable and I enjoyed that too. Glass however, was a monumental disappointment. The ending butterfingered the whole franchise. Fuck M. Night Shaymalan.

It already came out, and probably isn't I'm theaters anymore.

I loved Split. The end made me go and watch Unbreakable and I enjoyed that too. Glass however, was a monumental disappointment. The ending butterfingered the whole franchise. Fuck M. Night Shaymalan.
Haven't seen it but I can imagine....

WHAT A TWIST!!!!! (that actually sucks and ruins everything appealing)

When will M. Night learn...

I hope he can stick around I'd like to see him vs Jones eventually I think Jon would obliterate his knees tho

He is weird, at the same time he is one of the scariest HW fighters on the planet and ALSO a fragile as a fabrege egg. Weird.

Back