News Cain Velasquez arrested on a charge of attempted murder for shooting at his relatives molester

Should Cain's friends or family have tried to stop him from making a huge mistake?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah they certainly should be. I unfortunately know of a few fucked up situations where people connected to me were being abused by family members as children. The family knew in at least three instances I'm aware of and never said shit to anyone. This type of thing is tragically typical.

Not saying for certain that's what was happening here, but anyone who doesn't have a healthy suspicion of complicity is part of the problem. As you said, they need to be thoroughly investigated.

Complicity is a suspicion, negligence and incompetence of a criminal magnitude are a certainty.
It's crazy how common it is, I know of multiple instances as well

nothing is wrong with me
i am stating the truth just 3 years earlier than it will happen
its cain that has something wrong with him
Don't be surprised if Cain winds up being found not guilty. Remember it will be a jury of his peers. Most people don't have sympathy for child molesters and their support system. I think Cain could've been more controlled and targeted with his emotions but I understand. I would've waited until I cooled down and then kill him. It's hard to put myself in that situation but his kid being sexually abused over 100 times leaves all options on the table. I hope Cain goes free. He deserves a mulligan.

He should have never picked up a gun. He needed to use his hands. It would be more satisfying. He could beat up the molester and the father both at the same time. Probably both half to death. Bringing the gun shows premeditation. Also recklessness.
I would agree that he was a bit reckless. I don't have a problem with premeditation in this instance. I can't argue that it's right but i'm a father and I understand. I haven't seen proof/details in the case but i'm surprised they let the accused out on bail.

Don't be surprised if Cain winds up being found not guilty. Remember it will be a jury of his peers. Most people don't have sympathy for child molesters and their support system.

Based on the evidence I've seen presented thus far, he is clearly guilty. He'd be found guilty even in gun toting states such as Texas. He's gonna need a slick lawyer. Hopefully he will receive a lenient sentence.

Based on the evidence I've seen presented thus far, he is clearly guilty. He'd be found guilty even in gun toting states such as Texas. He's gonna need a slick lawyer. Hopefully he will receive a lenient sentence.

From minute one, the guilty part hasn't even been on my mind. He did it. But WHY? No amount of "But he acted against the law" will get the jury back. They can't help but think about their sons, daughters, nieces, nephews, grandchildren, etc.

I have been wondering how the prosecution is going to proceed. They are VERY RELUCTANT to seat juries for this type of case. They are probably stalking Cain's lawyer offering plea deals. No great deals at first. Keep waiting.

From minute one, the guilty part hasn't even been on my mind. He did it. But WHY? No amount of "But he acted against the law" will get the jury back. They can't help but think about their sons, daughters, nieces, nephews, grandchildren, etc.

I have been wondering how the prosecution is going to proceed. They are VERY RELUCTANT to seat juries for this type of case. They are probably stalking Cain's lawyer offering plea deals. No great deals at first. Keep waiting.
I'd like to see this go to trial. I think Cain has a chance to go free. OJ 'allegedly' killed 2 people and he went free, why can't Cain? Cain didn't even kill anybody.

Don't be surprised if Cain winds up being found not guilty. Remember it will be a jury of his peers. Most people don't have sympathy for child molesters and their support system. I think Cain could've been more controlled and targeted with his emotions but I understand. I would've waited until I cooled down and then kill him. It's hard to put myself in that situation but his kid being sexually abused over 100 times leaves all options on the table. I hope Cain goes free. He deserves a mulligan.

The facts of this case are so clear there will be nothing to dispute or defend in that regard though. The only way he can be found not guilty will be if the jury ignores the law and facts and gives a corrupt decision. They can't just aquit because he lost his temper.

Last edited:
I'd like to see this go to trial. I think Cain has a chance to go free. OJ 'allegedly' killed 2 people and he went free, why can't Cain? Cain didn't even kill anybody.
Except people actually saw Cain shooting at them and he had the gun in his car...

OJ wouldn't have gotten off free if people had witnessed him kill the victims

Cain is an idiot and deserves to go to prison for a minimum of 6 years … He knew exactly what he was doing , it was premeditated, he opened fire with innocent civilians in proximity, multiple shots fired, struck the wrong person …. I mean must we go on? Lol he watched to many cholo movies

This thread reminds me why I hate parents.

"If anyone did that to my kid, I would..."

Shut the fuck up. Nobody cares about you and your stupid kids. They are ugly and dumb, as are you.

Even with the best lawyer possible, he’s going to do a long bid.

- Shot the wrong man
- Endangered the public
- It was premeditated

Those 3 factors alone probably get him at least 10-15 years.

The only scenario that could result in leniency would be if it’s discovered that the stepfather was aware of the abuse that was occurring in the household(which I believe is the case, I don’t know how you wouldn’t know about it). He’d still get a long bid, but probably not double digits.

However, how do you prove that the stepfather knew about it? Seems like it would be difficult, unfortunately. Cain’s going away for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeKa
Back