News Cain Velasquez arrested on a charge of attempted murder for shooting at his relatives molester

Should Cain's friends or family have tried to stop him from making a huge mistake?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't think a jury will "care" that Cain repeatedly shot at a car that he knew had three people in it, forced said car off the road, and then shot into the car injuring a senior citizen that had nothing to do with his grievance?

Also the judge will decide Cains sentence not the jury. Make no mistake if Cain were convicted on the first degree attempted murder charge and did not display remorse theres a non-insignificant chance the judge would sentence him to life in prison.

Judges don't care how "noble" a vigilantes cause supposedly is. They care that Cain took his firearm and allegedly repeatedly shot at and into a car carrying three people. He displayed a complete lack of concern of whether he killed the other passengers in the car; the ones who did not allegedly molest his relative. A guy like that is not going to be viewed favorably by a judge.

You're pointing out the obvious. I just don't think they will convict him on "attempted murder". It's a stretch given the circumstances.

He shot an innocent man. Not the guy who did it. He shot at an entire family

They were driving with a pedophile. Which itself is not a crime, but it's not like they were on their way home from feeding the homeless. They had a child rapist in the car. Juries will consider this. They're not robots. Why do you think the attorneys spend days picking the jury....

Revenge is not healthy and the person taking it almost always suffers a fate as bad as the person who cast the first stone.

In saying that, cruelly tortured innocence cries out for vengeance and as a Father, Mother, Son, Daughter, Brother, Sister Cousin whatever you hear those cries and there is nothing to do but answer it with bloody fucking vengeance.

In this situation you don’t want justice you want to deliver brutal bloody vengeance and when you are done all you want left of that person is a smear on the pavement that gets washed away with the first rain.

I stand with Cain fuck that Pedo pos and any cunt that stands in the way of vengeance not just for his child but undoubtably the other kids the sick prick molested.

Only issue I have with this whole thing is Cain used a gun. I find that really sad. If anything use your bare hands and if your not strong enough a Hammer or something.

Fuck that guy I hope Vengeance not “Justice” finds him. People deserve Justice. Morally bankrupt predators who prey on those to innocent and weak to protect themselves and betray a implicit trust between a child and a Adult deserve bloody violence then the void.

Fuck em.
This sounds like a Shakespeare quote
<mma4>

Hating pedos should be a universal language...
Some people claim Pedo's have a disease, and should get treatment and support like Heroin addicts, and we should act like its not their fault. My idea for treatment is pretty simple.

Some people claim Pedo's have a disease, and should get treatment and support like Heroin addicts, and we should act like its not their fault. My idea for treatment is pretty simple.
One can imagine.

I agree man. All men and women have darkness in the depths of our souls and minds and the temptation to give in to it is always there. Good people don’t give in to those impulses but they do and using the excuse I cant help it is complete bs.

I have met some of my abusers when I was older and not one of them was willing to take responsibility for what they had done. It was either I had welcomed what they had done or they couldnt help it as they where sick.

Complete bollox.

There is no cure.

I agree man. All men and women have darkness in the depths of our souls and minds and the temptation to give in to it is always there. Good people don’t give in to those impulses but they do and using the excuse I cant help it is complete bs.

I have met some of my abusers when I was older and not one of them was willing to take responsibility for what they had done. It was either I had welcomed what they had done or they couldnt help it as they where sick.

Complete bollox.

There is no cure.
IMO, they should be treated just like serial killers.

Yep absolutely.
Of course, with all things, there are levels to it. Some states definition of Pedo's are different then others. For example, even with consent from a minor lets say 16 and a adult, lets say 18, you can be put on the list. Im not sure i agree with that. But as the age difference gets wider my view changes drastically.
I will use my personal experience as an example. When i was 12 i was sexually active. I hooked up with a 19 year old hot chick and my father flipped out but it was all me. To be fair to the chick, I didnt look 12. I had asthma and was on steroids and i was jacked.

Of course, with all things, there are levels to it. Some states definition of Pedo's are different then others. For example, even with consent from a minor lets say 16 and a adult, lets say 18, you can be put on the list. Im not sure i agree with that. But as the age difference gets wider my view changes drastically.
I will use my personal experience as an example. When i was 12 i was sexually active. I hooked up with a 19 year old hot chick and my father flipped out but it was all me. To be fair to the chick, I didnt look 12. I had asthma and was on steroids and i was jacked.

I would still blame the woman. And I would blame you as well. Steroids at 12 (was that for the Asthma?) I was also sexually active at 11-12 (but mainly die to the abuse I suffered earlier and with other kids my own age.)

I would still blame the woman. And I would blame you as well. Steroids at 12 (was that for the Asthma?) I was also sexually active at 11-12 (but mainly die to the abuse I suffered earlier and with other kids my own age.)
Yes, there steroids (Slo-Bid) were for asthma. They were banned eventually. Anyway, you are right, I do blame myself for taking advantage of an adult when i was thinking with my you know what, and not my brain. Back then, stuff like that wasn't frowned upon as much though. She came to her senses shortly after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back