Calling it now, Cejudo will SHOCK the world

We got a basement dweller here guys

You can comment on my future posts if ya want

Better call everyone making fun of you a basement dweller since you got owned and can’t fess up to it!

You were so wrong and you look like the biggest moron now, lmao

What's the point in 'calling it'?

Bet the goddamn farm, and then next week show everyone your 4 new farms.

Well TS, I hope you took my advice and weren't dumb enough to not use your knowledge to your advantage? Show us the farms!

What's the point in 'calling it'?

Bet the goddamn farm, and then next week show everyone your 4 new farms.

Well TS, I hope you took my advice and weren't dumb enough to not use your knowledge to your advantage!?!

Next time we get a crazy daft odds fight I tell you what I'll do

I'll make a thread picking the heavy underdog

For no real reason, just incase the fave slips on a banana peel so I can repost and get my dick sucked by a load of basement dwellers like you lot

Go ahead but you just suck at predicting. This was my first thread predicting a fight's outcome btw and I wasn't wrong

He got TKOd the first time then your conclussion is that he will get TKOd again, that's how much MMA you know. You haven't watched Cejudo fight since then

Ohhhhhhhh what an edgy poster
So bold!

Truth is you know like I know, he's gonna get smashed
And when he does, no one is gonna bump this thread and call you a dickhead

So if the miracles of all miracles happens you get to gloat because you predicted a miracle, I like your style

Except I will bump this post and call you a dickhead when Mouse does whatever the fuck he wants to Henry, and probably sets some kind of new record or some new submission on him

See ya Sunday kid

Boy, do you feel like a fucking retard right now or what?
<BirdieOwn>

P.s.: Oh wait - you were right about MM doing to Cejudo whatever he wants - he LOST to him <Moves><45><Lmaoo>

Go ahead but you just suck at predicting. This was my first thread predicting a fight's outcome btw and I wasn't wrong

He got TKOd the first time then your conclussion is that he will get TKOd again, that's how much MMA you know. You haven't watched Cejudo fight since then

Dude he won a split decision
A split decision I actually thought he lost

I was being a sarcastic dick to make a point about what you were doing in the thread, if you didn't have a poverty account you'd be able to see I picked 8/12 fights on this card in the platinum predictions and am 3rd (I think) out of all the platinum members, that's how I pick fights

Also if you didn't have a poverty account you'd also see that in that same thread i posted after showing my tapology (before the event)
'I wanted to pick Cody and Henry but I played it safe'

I knew he had a chance, I was just trolling the thread and making a point that even if you got your shit completely wrong, literally no one would care and thread wouldn't even get bumped

Congrats you got a fight right, good job buddy and before you start talking shit get a platinum account and go see what I said in that other thread to prove I was trolling you

Boy, do you feel like a fucking retard right now or what?
<BirdieOwn>

P.s.: Oh wait - you were right about MM doing to Cejudo whatever he wants - he LOST to him <Moves><45><Lmaoo>

See my last post you clowns bite so easy

I was being a sarcastic dick to make a point about what you were doing in the thread, if you didn't have a poverty account you'd be able to see I picked 8/12 fights on this card in the platinum predictions and am 3rd (I think) out of all the platinum members, that's how I pick fights

Also if you didn't have a poverty account you'd also see that in that same thread i posted after showing my tapology (before the event)

I knew he had a chance, I was just trolling the thread and making a point that even if you got your shit completely wrong, literally no one would care and thread wouldn't even get bumped

Congrats you got a fight right, good job buddy and before you start talking shit get a platinum account and go see what I said in that other thread to prove I was trolling you
CANT DO IT ON BOVADA DOE

if you didn't have a poverty account you'd be able to see I picked 8/12 fights on this card in the platinum predictions and am 3rd (I think) out of all the platinum members, that's how I pick fights

lmao, you don't even know how Sherdog works, you are paying for something I can do for free

f39f29677f14afae4215e0dde1670df3.png

lol Platinum account.

LOL I didn't know people gloat about how they pay to use sherdog forum... I thought people just came here to troll about all things MMA? LOL pathetic basement dwellers.

Cejudo turned my nine betting loss streak around and then I went on a six win streak. I don't gamble much, but that was fucking fun.

I was being a sarcastic dick to make a point about what you were doing in the thread, if you didn't have a poverty account you'd be able to see I picked 8/12 fights on this card in the platinum predictions and am 3rd (I think) out of all the platinum members, that's how I fights

Lol at calling people basement dwellers but later boasting about having a platinum account Lmaoo

{<jimmies}

Back