Can Omalley crack Chito's chin?

I dont think he cracks it, but I see him pulling a Max and landing a huge amount of strikes for a convincing UD.

Can Chito crack O'Malley's leg (again)? That's the real question. Along with...Will Chito ever shave his pubey beard off?

Jarl

Last edited:
I dont think he cracks it, but I see him pulling a Max and landing a huge amount of strikes for a convincing UD.
I see it the same way.

The only question mark is how does Omalley do in the 4th and 5h. Those are Chito's best rounds, and Omalley's only 5 round fight in the UFC ended in the 2nd round

Can Chito crack O7Malley's leg (again)? That's the real question. Along with...Will Chito ever shave his pubey beard off?

Jarl
It’s possible O Malley doesn’t seem to have any ability to check leg kicks, like he was letting Aljo kick his legs

Again with the stupid fluke argument. Since people seem to struggle with this concept: if your opponent throws a technique with intent to harm you and it harms you, then it's not a fluke just because it did more harm than we as the audience are used to seeing. By this logic someone getting dropped or KO'd by a jab that hits them just right as they enter the pocket is a fluke because "we see thousands of jabs and most don't do that, bro. Jabs are for rangefinding and volume, not knocking dudes out!" It's asinine.

Anyway. Back to the topic at hand... Chito's durability is pretty crazy and he's actually better than I used to give him credit for when it comes to not getting hit clean a lot of the time. Sean clearly has a lot of power, but he sometimes doesn't sit down on his punches -- especially when he's being pressured relentlessly by someone who wants to walk him down and trade. The Munhoz fight and Mutinho fights are evidence of that. I've watched MMA long enough to realize by this point that any chin can be cracked so Sean being the one to do it to Chito wouldn't be a shocker by any means... but in my mind I'm thinking if he wins he does it by sticking and moving while peppering him to a Decision. Sort of like Sandhagen did, but probably with less wrestling.

I know this fight is in a long time, but I've been wondering about it.

Chito has a granite chin and has never been knocked out or subbed.

Do you see Omalley finishing him?
No Way Chito have that Nate Diaz vibe he have a Iron Chin you can't KO guys like that.

conor-running-conor-mcgregor-running.gif

This may be an unpopular take but I believe O'Malley was firmly kicking his ass before the injury

I don't think he has a great chin, he has good reflexes and rolls with alot of shots plus he has great conditioning. Whenever he moves forward aggressively he gets cracked and you can she it bothers him, I believe it's 1 of the reasons he sits back and let's fights get away from him

Good question.. thinking back, has Chito ever been dropped?

Back