Can someone please beat Jon Jones in my lifetime

He's roiding at the top of a weak, undersized division. I would not hold my breath that LHW can produce someone capable of beating him, unless he sticks around waay past his prime.

Just once please

This reminds me of the people who will be forever angry that Mayweather never lost a fight. Why's it bother you so much?

I mean, I no longer like Jones because he's such a fuck up, but if his own life screws him, but can't hate if he's a good fighter.

You should challenge him yourself TS

No one is unbeatable. Fedor GSP Anderson they all fall if you stay long enough. Thing is i don't know if Jon Jones will stick around long enough.

Those god dam teep kicks...he's like a modern Sagat. The thing with Jones is he is able to use his physical advantages to the optimal potential. A guy like Stefan Struve has the same advantage in reach but can't use it to his benefit like Jones does. Along with using his overall kicking and punching reach, athleticism, grappling ability, fight iq, he is extremely hard to beat.

Just once please

Great av! Too bad the Oilers are sucking donkey dicks at the moment. I have been waiting for someone to beat him ever since he popped the first time. Too bad there's nobody at LHW at the moment and Jones doesn't want to go up to HW, he'd lose his size advantage.

DC will never in his lifetime beat JJ. Thats for sure, he should of retired before JJ came back, now he will look like a coward.

2 Anthony Smith - good boxing, KO power, Jones would submit him

3 Jan Blachowicz - not champion material

4 Ilir Latifi - just lost, the guy is too short for LHW and gases quickly

5 Volkan Oezdemir - 2 losses in a row, no ground game

6 Thiago Santos - KO power but no chin

7 Dominick Reyes - I am impressed by this guy, top striking, KO power, good on the ground

8 Jimi Manuwa - glass chin, on a losing streak, I remember when he wanted to fight for the belt vs DC :)))))

9 Corey Anderson - I can't believe this guy is ranked. Seriously! UFC cannot find 15 better fighters than him

10 Ovince Saint Preux - just lost, Jones already beat him

11 Glover Teixeira - old as fuck

12 Mauricio Rua - old and injured

13 Misha Cirkunov - no

14 Nikita Krylov - no

{<jordan}

Shallow division
Except Reyes, all the other fighters have many flaws in their game
God, I just remember than Cummins used to be ranked also

At this point, the 2 guys with the most talent at LHW have lost to him and DC isn't getting any younger. I think the 'roids suck, but as long as he is testing clean in the future, he is going to rack up the wins at LHW.

If after this you still are irked, just settle for him being pissed off at low PPV numbers because there is no one else left to fight now. Might as well line up Smith, C. Anderson and maybe Romero if he moves up. Rumble has expanded beyond SHW...

Would love the UFC to send out a message to all promotions challenging any LHW to come fight Jon Jones, bc honestly....there has to be someone out there that will be competitive against him and I don't think the UFC has that person under contract: whoever it is. Dom Reyes? Anthony Smith? ... let dc RIP (retire in peace)

Does Santos have good TDD? I'd like to see that fight

USADA did, but money NC'd them and overturned the decision.

Everyone gets beat if they keep fighting. Eventually other fighters catch up to them in skills or they slow down as they get older or someone gets a lucky shot. It's nearly impossible to stay unbeaten if you fight in the sport against top competition. Time catches up to everyone if they don't retire while they are on top.

Given how average he looked vs Gus the first time, you just have to wait for him to fight some guys with long range at HW.

However HW is worse than it has been in 15 years ATM, and Jon won't move up, sooooo

Lets hope Johnny Walker can sprawl

As good as Jones is I feel he is beatable.

He really does have a hard time with guys his size. The first couple rounds of the second Gus fight were awkward. Nothing really landed.

His boxing is bad. It’s his kicks that make him a good striker. He doesn’t even have a good jab. He uses his kicks to keep distance. And his elbows are great.

Not too mention he struggled to take Gus down. It wasn’t until the leg injury he got him to the ground.

Gus didn’t go in there to win.

The problem is Jon’s style is very hard to train for and tricky to fight. The big boys at heavyweight would give Jon problems. He knows it that’s why he avoids it.

I feel like Rumble would have been the guy to beat Jon.

Back