Can Stipe Miocic stop the Francis Ngannou train?

Stipe needs to attack the legs. Jab jab out. No hook exchanges until Ngannou slows down. That would be my gameplan.

I wanna say Stipe has a great chance to beat him but N’Gannou looks terrifying.

Stipe by UD.

A fight takes place in close or at distance

Who ever can impose his style wins

In this matchup nagannou has advantage in both.

He’s bigger, stronger, quicker, longer reach n hits harder

No matter what stipe does ngannou will have an advantage

Stipe would have to come up with perfect game plan without making any mistakes n that’s not happening

The only guy who could’ve challenge nagannou is prime Cain, but even him probably wouldn’t fare well clinching with nagannou

Stipe has all the advantages. His boxing is good. He's a great wrestler. His pressure is overwhelming (he made Reem run like a little girl). His power can put out anyone. He's strong as fuck (escaped Reem's guillotine). He's big enough to hang with any HW. He always gameplans against his opponent's weaknesses.

BUT his defense isn't that great. He's gone down from shots from JDS and Reem, and Ngannou hits harder than both of them. If Stipe isn't super careful he can lose this in a minute even with all the advantages in the world.

Stipes best bet imo is to use his boxing skills, try to neutralise Francis and take him to the later rounds. I'm not sure that wrestling him initially would be that great idea though, the guy is just too strong.
Jab, jab and move the fuck out, at least for the first couple of rounds. Guys that explosive are rarely gifted with endurance as well.
Overeem clearly set himself up for that vicious KO, coming out swinging like an idiot, I'm not sure wtf was he thinking...

It's going to play out exactly like Jones Shogun imo.

Some people were saying that shogun is too technical and experienced just like with Stipe but like Shogun got Boned Ngannou is going to run right through him.

These fights are the MMA equivalent of getting "blacked" like you'd see on the world wide net.

I have a feeling Stipe is going to be a bit more technical and faster than Ngannou. I see Ngannou throwing a lot of power shots earlier. If that's the case then Stipe will catch him. If shits get bad for him then he's going for a takedown.

It's going to play out exactly like Jones Shogun imo.

Some people were saying that shogun is too technical and experienced just like with Stipe but like Shogun got Boned Ngannou is going to run right through him.

These fights are the MMA equivalent of getting "blacked" like you'd see on the world wide net.

Yeah that’s what I was thinking as well

Before that fight everybody was saying how jones wasn’t tested yet n shogun gonna be too much for him N is too technical

We see same thing here ngannou is running the competition

Stipe has a big hole in his game, when he attack throw punches without keeping the guard.... Ngannou ko round 1 with a hook

I think he has the tools to do it. But Ngannou also is scary dangerous, don’t know if Stipe can take one clean shot.

But yes, I think he does.

He is too slow compared to his opponent who is incredibly fast for HW. Skin color doesn't matter.

You say that but Miocic is the fastest heavyweight out of the top guys...

I don't see what Francis has done to make me believe he's faster than Stipe. At all.

In fact they are the basically the exact same size but Ngannou carries another 20lbs of muscle and it shows in his movement, he is absolutely is not faster in any regard. He has far more to read in his punches and what not.

So you can say it's not about race or color but SOMETHING made you decide Ngannou is faster than the fastest heavyweight even though they haven't fought and Ngannou has done absolutely nothing to prove such a thing. Ngannou has explosive single burst strikes but that doesn't make him fast per say, and to assume the FASTEST heavyweight is too slow lol... of ALL heavyweights to project this shit on, you choose the fastest one. How? Has Ngannou set records on a punching SPEED machine?that punches back?

Ngannou moves a little clunky man. He is not faster than Stipe and there is no way you came to that conclusion objectively.

I don't know what your bias is exactly but you absolutely have one.

In any case, can't wait for the fight. I'm not sleeping on Ngannou he can absolutely win, but he's not faster lol and Stipe is not too slow for him.

Ngannou hasn't proven himself to be on Stipe's level of speed let alone ABOVE it, and he is LIGHTYEARS behind Stipe's pace.

He can...and he will

WAR STIOPIC!!!

stipe-miocic.jpg

Back