can we all admit now that Belal will NEVER get a title shot?

The idea that Belal will ever get a title shot is ridiculous.

I've got a better chance of getting a shot than he does, and I'm just a manlet.

Really good fighter but decision machine with very poor self marketing skills. Perhaps he could try a middle eastern heel schtick or something.

Belial is a boring fighter.

Belal has a boring personality

Belial was handily losing to Leon in the first fight.

Leon has more exciting opponents he can fight that most fans would actually like to watch instead of Belial. Most fans do not care about Belial versus Leon II.

They’ve got to hope he gets beat so they can cut him and let him dominate in PFL to make the ufc look that much better. His style is just too boring to keep around

I was tryin' to like him, 'cause I don't think of myself as a hater... but he's probably the most cringe fighter in the UFC imho. He is the reason I'm hoping Leon holds onto his title. Belal is the reason I'm hoping Leon's special. Leon's personality is kinda bland, but he is a lot of fun to watch. Whereas Belal's personality is big, but he's kind of a boring fighter. '

I'd never be as happy for Leon as I would if he successfully defended his title against Belal. I like to be passionate. It would feel good to get goosebumps for a change just because Leon entered the octagon. I would love that fight... But only if Leon wins.

As somebody who believes Belal is capable of winning and has shown just as high level skills…. This is frustrating Belal has earned it and he’s outrageously quiet about it.

You’d think Belal would shit talk at least a little but regardless he still deserves this.
no, belal is doing the right thing by not whining about it. we heard belal attempt being mouthy, and it’s just annoying. it will not help him. everyone knows he’s at the front of the queue. he’ll get his shot.

Nope because Leon's next fight will be against him %100

He might not. He deserves a title shot. Unfortunately, he's Middle Eastern, he's boring, and the UFC seems determined not to give him a title shot no matter how many wins he posts. Don't agree with the UFC here, 'cuz K-1 Belal has stepped up his striking.
So what if he's middle eastern? Are you pretending that matters? You know those caucus boys do very well in the UFC? You sound ignorant

So what if he's middle eastern? Are you pretending that matters? You know those caucus boys do very well in the UFC? You sound ignorant
You are suggesting that it is ignorant that somebody from the Middle East might not be favored in the US? I'm not advocating it, but are you fucking for real? I've been an advocate of Belal in these forms for a long time now. Are you going to deny that racism exists now too you fucking moron lol?

Last edited:
If we had more active champions this wouldn't be such a big deal. Edwards barely fights and he's very picky as it is. Belal should just be an inbetween-TS.

I hope so, can't stand those wrestlers

How dare you offend the taste of piss
<28>
<{ohyeah}>

Female piss (expecially during ovulation) has pheromones and the smell is supposedly enticing to hetero men and lesbians. Now I've never personally smelt but they have studies on this.
(This happens with male sweat for hetero women and the gays)

They say smell determines most of the taste. Now you draw your own conclusions.

Sadly, UFC will always prioritize fights that fans want to see over fights where the best fight the best…

That being said, if Muhammad keeps winning, there’s no way they can keep denying him…

Or he can always develop a pro wrestler type personality and start saying silly things to jump to the front of the line.

Belal should go to PFL and establish his dominance by winning their tournament in two weight classes then come back for a big money fight with Leon. Or he could sit out and complain.
Complaining is what he should be doing. He's not even doing that. He's kissing Dana's ass on social media and being a company guy. For a company that hates him. Odd situation.

Back