Can we stop hating on Fedor for fighting "smaller" fighters?

Indeed, Fedor is a treasure of humanity.

He really is that. Its not an exaggeration. He is the antidote to Conor and some other fighters that would walk in those footsteps. Fedor is not a prize fighter he is a martial artist.

I like to remember the 2002-2005 Fedor that ruled Pride with an iron hand while Chael was getting finished by Jeremy Horn, Yamamia and Terry Martin.

That they even crossed paths is a bit disappointing to me, with all due respect to the American Gangster.

Yep a fellow MW beat Henderson before Dan beat the HW Fedor

Shileds is a WW.

But if you count him as MW, then quit these bs double standarts.
When Hendo fought Fedor he was 218 pounds lean and juiced with TRT.

Fedor has fought all types of opponents. Guys bigger than him, Guys same size as him, Guys smaller than him. He fights anyone!, War Fedor

Who da HELL has hated on Fedor for fighting SMALLER opponents?!?

Dude is a middleweight with a tire around his mid-section, for fux sake.

Guy spent his entire career fighting bigger fighters?

Fedor's not a Middleweight. No disrespect to Fedor though, guy is incredible. One of those guys, who love him or hate him (really nothing to hate him for) he has NEVER failed to be in an entertaining fight.

Shileds is a WW.

But if you count him as MW, then quit these bs double standarts.
When Hendo fought Fedor he was 218 pounds lean and juiced with TRT.

Dan wasnt 218lbs when he knocked out Fedor he was 206lbs.

Fighters stepping into the cage at 206lbs are MWs

He was also a MW in his previous fight when Shields beat him

Dan was 206lbs when he knocked Fedor out.
loool ... my dear, ever heard the expression " you shouldnt talk about what you dont understand" ?!
stick to video games and keep your bullshit to yourselfe, stupid.
you talk as if Hendo completly dominated Fedor or as if Fedor hadnt shown that he could have beaten Hendo, Werdum or Bigfoot in each respective fights.
youre just a hater who is full of shit .... a mr know it all but the only martial arts he has ever been in contact with was thru video games. in other words, a fukin noob lmfao
all you Fedor haters are simply ignorant, and you can all suck a dick. and you can tell your daddys i said so.

Fedorcombo.gif

It's a brand thing. If he was a UFC fighter from the very beginning people would praise him for blowing his nose.

Dude has been the smaller guy the majority of his career. If anything he's fighting guys his size now. Cut him a break, he has wins over several UFC Champs and is still entertaining us well past his prime. Respect the beast.

The guys aren't that much smaller than him. Also, he's lost against smaller men. He got KO'd by a middleweight man. He's won and lost to big and small guys. Fedor pretty much fights whoever they put in front of him.

Again, if Dan is a MW then Shields is a WW.
That doesnt make sense Shields and Dan they were the same weight in the cage when Dan lost to Shields.

But okay,; lets say Shields was actually a WW when he beat Dan.

It really doesn't matter, Dan was 206lbs when he beat the HW Fedor

Back