Can you mod one of our regulars over in S&C/F13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah we got it. We're stupid bitchy bastards. Kings among fuck-tards. Right.

hahaha @ how seriously the S&C guys take themselves.

Not really, a lot of you are just self-righteous, insecure little boys in a "BUFF!!@111" guy's body, yet you have no sense of humor, irony or parody.

Someone starts a thread in S&C that may have been covered in half of a sentence in one of the passages of the Bible-length Sticky, and you guys flip your shit with insults, crazed sarcasm, anger, and general shit that would get you dubbed in any other part of the site.

If i were you, i'd be thankful there arent many mods around and that there are few reports.

Relax, it's only an internet forum. Only DMF can mod someone, so I can't see how I can help you. He reads the support forum so we'll see.

Also are 26 not enough?

SmashiusClay, Lusst, Standard, Urban, Sinister, Masakatsu Funaki #1, Michael Wanaka, Zankou, bostonmma, mschatz, Akuma Kanji, MikeMartial, TtotheJ, enright3060, SideofKO, Bullitt68, DaRuckus337, chknhawk, XTrainer, Conrad, Ronwah, Fury, Uber BAM, Cool Hand Luke, Nostromo, CerebralPrimate

And you want us to make one of you guys a mod.

I don't see how one person can or should have any affect on this. Sure quite a bit of us are assholes. But we have some fairly level-head guys too.

They do get dealt with eventually.

See below.

We address every reported post. May not act on every reported post because some of them are bullshit.

I imagine some are. However, we still have multiple threads open against the rules. I do not believe those are bullshit and nothing has been done.

I just said I found it amusing, nothing more. Touchy subject I guess.

I have no clue how you came to that conclusion.

petey is the best mod imo

Not really, a lot of you are just self-righteous, insecure little boys in a "BUFF!!@111" guy's body, yet you have no sense of humor, irony or parody.

Someone starts a thread in S&C that may have been covered in half of a sentence in one of the passages of the Bible-length Sticky, and you guys flip your shit with insults, crazed sarcasm, anger, and general shit that would get you dubbed in any other part of the site.

If i were you, i'd be thankful there arent many mods around and that there are few reports.

Are you implying theres "roid rages" in SC? :eek:

I don't see how one person can or should have any affect on this. Sure quite a bit of us are assholes. But we have some fairly level-head guys too.

So LegioTitan doesn't speak for everyone in S&C? He kind of gives that impression based on his use of 'we' in every post.

I imagine some are. However, we still have multiple threads open against the rules. I do not believe those are bullshit and nothing has been done.

I didn't say the reported posts from S&C specifically are bullshit, that was an assessment that included all the reported posts from all forums.

I have no clue how you came to that conclusion.

Me neither.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back