Can you name a fighter who easily defeated Nate Diaz?

I still can't get over Clay Guida throwing him around and beating him up.

Anybody with leg kicks and wrestling.

Rory made him his bitch.
Yeah, brutal UD.
Too bad his "youth energy" didn't help him against Mousasi.

Edit: Found the gif. Enjoy:
eOWlkoo.gif

I bet you didn't call Rory Gegard's bitch, did you?

Yes any fighter with a decent leg kick...umm who else yea any fighter who chain wrestles hmm wait oh yea any fighter who watches the clock and fights for points... Yep they will beat nate diaz

Totally forgot he fought Guida. I guess I tried to erase it from my mind just like when Pettis fought against Guida.
its a boring fight, wouldn't bother watching it again. It was just the same old usual stuff that beats Nate, leg kick him to death and then control him on the ground. Still can't believe himself and his brother have been in MMA decades and don't know how to block leg kicks, the only thing they know how to do to stop it is stance switch, which is ridiculous lol

Any fighter with a game plan thats not sit in front of him and bang it out ...
Will beat nick diaz

its a boring fight, wouldn't bother watching it again. It was just the same old usual stuff that beats Nate, leg kick him to death and then control him on the ground. Still can't believe himself and his brother have been in MMA decades and don't know how to block leg kicks, the only thing they know how to do to stop it is stance switch, which is ridiculous lol

And the worst part is they train with Jake Shields and gilbert. Hell, Chael Sonnen has trained with them. I guess they aren't willing to learn or to change up their style.

Rory tossed him around pretty bad. He's always struggled against guys a lot bigger and stronger than him like RDA, Rory, and Henderson.

Bringing up fights past 3 years at this point paints an inaccurate picture when It comes to Diaz's current form and where he actually stands In the division at this point.

This will never not be the case either by the way, for any fighter.

So only the last 3 years count? Why not the last 2 years? Or the last 4 years?

Why 3 years?

Not that it matters because he hasn't lit up the division in the last 3 years either.

So only the last 3 years count? Why not the last 2 years? Or the last 4 years?

Why 3 years?

Not that it matters because he hasn't lit up the division in the last 3 years either.
because when you're analyzing the current level, skillset and form of a fighter, only the most recent fights will paint the most accurate picture.

It's a relatively small window. In this game, too much changes within a short period of time for fights from that long ago to hold as much merit as they're often being given around here. Regardless of the fighter. Especially when a fighter has yet to or Is just beginning to enter Into their primes.

because when you're analyzing the current level, skillset and form of a fighter, only the most recent fights will paint the most accurate picture.

It's a relatively small window. In this game, too much changes within a short period of time for fights from that long ago to hold as much merit as they're often being given around here. Regardless of the fighter. Especially when a fighter has yet to or Is just beginning to enter Into their primes.

3 fights in 3 years (0 in the last 2 years) is a pretty piss poor sample size tbh and gives absolutely zero information on his current level, skillset and form

And the worst part is they train with Jake Shields and gilbert. Hell, Chael Sonnen has trained with them. I guess they aren't willing to learn or to change up their style.
Pretty sure Jake doesn't train with them anymore (Nick is friends with AJ Agazarm who Jake despises) and Gil has been at his own gym for years.

Pretty sure Jake doesn't train with them anymore (Nick is friends with AJ Agazarm who Jake despises) and Gil has been at his own gym for years.

Jake Shields did bring it up recently but when Nick Diaz first entered the UFC, Jake Shields definitely did train with them.

Nate's one of the most underrated fighters in MMA at this point.

hits his prime / peak as a fighter and isn't judged on that, instead judged on fights from many years prior.

strange stuff
When exactly was Nate's prime? He fights so rarely it's hard to figure out.

Back