Canada To Bring in 1 Million Immigrants In Next Three Years - One Of Most Aggessive Increases Ever

Trudeau is dead set on this agenda and so he compiled what I called his power cabinet of nuts. His fucking ass is out 2019

If we can build a pipeline to Canada for oil, can we build a pipeline to Mexico and pipe illegals through the US? If Canada needs to be enriched then why not?

Remind me again - who exactly voted for an increase in immigration? I don't recall it being a huge part of anybody's platform last time around. Sure there was talk of letting in some Syrian refugees, but my mind is drawing a blank on finding spots for 1 million new Canadians.
They didn’t run that platform because they would have probably lost,Trudeau doesn’t give a shit what Canadians want,in fact I think he relishes the fact he is doing the opposite.

Swedens government is an example of what our government is doing now, some controversial language in the vid

Literally every single word of the leftist ideologues in that video (in Sweden) is being parroted by Liberal leftists running Canada and attempting to overthrow the US through terrorist organizations like: BLM, ANTIFA and a myriad of subversive Islamist groups.

They didn’t run that platform because they would have probably lost,Trudeau doesn’t give a shit what Canadians want,in fact I think he relishes the fact he is doing the opposite.

He is taking the mature high-road of globalism. He's a communist just like his dad who did what he wanted and plunged the country into debt and bad long-term deals.

just kidding, of course, about his maturity level lol. He's a naive, entitled child.

Last edited:
Trudeau is dead set on this agenda and so he compiled what I called his power cabinet of nuts. His fucking ass is out 2019
If he doesn't lose in 2019 then I don't know if he will ever lose.

Why wont people realize: nepotism in politics is NEVER GOOD!

I don't know if he will be for sure. We'll see if there's enough will in the country left to straighten it out. And I can tell you it's going to be tough to do.

I used to belong to a Facebook page where Trudeau is hated and political topics where discussed. Yes I know fb lol. Anyhow before I was booted for trying to be the voice of reason and saying cooler heads prevail on a thread where this chic was always calling for vigilante violence and things of that nature towards anyone that we just randomly thought was an immigrant. And for the most part although this was most likely keyboard warrior talk I was shocked at what some may be planning.

Trudeau has managed in just two years to divide Canada like never before. By forcing this among the citizens and trying to change Canada for what he thinks is the better is what will ruin it faster than if the immigration laws were followed and done in a sustainable way from a sustainable society where they assimilate not dominate.

I not only fear what will happen if they keep coming in like this but what some will do and turn our system into when that happens. I see major problems happening if Trudeau isn’t out by 2019 and we can get back to a system that makes sense and not this forced diversity bullshit.

Last call is at 2am (even earlier for people who have to catch the subway), .
I've never understood this. You want to stop people from drinking and driving? Keep the subway running past 2 am.

Nah. He'll just change the citizenship laws to fast track them so he gets 3 million more votes.

Nah. He'll just change the citizenship laws to fast track them so he gets 3 million more votes.
He may try that too. But then that would be so obvious he was pandering the rest you would hope would see through that he is defeated. Yes I said hope. I know this Quebec is starting to see through the bullshit as well

He may try that too. But then that would be so obvious he was pandering the rest you would hope would see through that he is defeated. Yes I said hope. I know this Quebec is starting to see through the bullshit as well
Quebec voters need to remember, the Bloq split from the PCs. That is where their core values used to be.

Where are you going to fit a million more people into Canada? The Yukon where they'll all freeze to death... IN THE SUMMER.

I used to belong to a Facebook page where Trudeau is hated and political topics where discussed. Yes I know fb lol. Anyhow before I was booted for trying to be the voice of reason and saying cooler heads prevail on a thread where this chic was always calling for vigilante violence and things of that nature towards anyone that we just randomly thought was an immigrant. And for the most part although this was most likely keyboard warrior talk I was shocked at what some may be planning.

Trudeau has managed in just two years to divide Canada like never before. By forcing this among the citizens and trying to change Canada for what he thinks is the better is what will ruin it faster than if the immigration laws were followed and done in a sustainable way from a sustainable society where they assimilate not dominate.

I not only fear what will happen if they keep coming in like this but what some will do and turn our system into when that happens. I see major problems happening if Trudeau isn’t out by 2019 and we can get back to a system that makes sense and not this forced diversity bullshit.

Well that fact that he was whisked away by private helicopter to some Muslim man's private resort and has met openly with globalist subverter Soros leads me to believe his leftist ideology isn't without sinister influence.

It reminds me of Saudi Arabia donating money to Germany for 200 mosques to be built for all of the incoming refugees.

There is no way any of these buffoons care one iota for the resident demographic.

Last edited:
Where are you going to fit a million more people into Canada? The Yukon where they'll all freeze to death... IN THE SUMMER.
I have friends from the middle east. It is incredible seeing how bad they take winter. They're bundled up, I'm in a flannel shirt.

I've never understood this. You want to stop people from drinking and driving? Keep the subway running past 2 am.

BTW, can you imagine there were no citizens who drank alcohol, smoked weed, smoked cigarettes, gambled etc.? The government would have no money lol.

I have friends from the middle east. It is incredible seeing how bad they take winter. They're bundled up, I'm in a flannel shirt.
My mom was from Hiroshima Japan. My dad and her got married in December IN JAPAN. Pretty nice that time of year, not super humid, not hot but not cold either.

My dad is from Minnesota though and he took her to Minneapolis to visit his parents post wedding.... In January.... without buying her a true winter coat.

I'm amazed they were together long enough to have me.

EDIT:
Got a buddy that grew up in like Kuwait and moved here with his folks when his dad got a job with the feds for something (they were Americans working for an oil company over there or some shit).

His reaction to seeing snow the first time was hilarious.
"So, this cold white shit is snow?"
"Yeah"
"WHY DO YOU PEOPLE PLAY IN THIS?! HOW ARE THERE PEOPLE IN SHORTS IN THIS?!"

don't the largest urban centers in Canada have absurdly high housing rates in general?

Canadian liberal government stays winning, I tell you
High enough to where it'll take these immigrants four generations to see one relative owning property there.

High enough to where it'll take these immigrants four generations to see one relative owning property there.
Vancouver housing prices are fucking insane and it's leaking over the border into the area where I live. Half a mil for a 3 bedroom 1 bathroom house built in like the 30s in my town.

Back