Canada To Bring in 1 Million Immigrants In Next Three Years - One Of Most Aggessive Increases Ever

High enough to where it'll take these immigrants four generations to see one relative owning property there.

I foresee a problem with property ownership in general. As it is property seems to be just high-priced rent. I think the government is at the point of doing what they want when they want but we're still buying into the illusion of the mortgage.

I think you'll see at some point if the progressive leftists keep gaining momentum, where you'll see landowners being forced to give back their land. You'll see equalization plans based on nonsense occur. Children's rights to inheritances won't be seen as a reasonable norm.

Aren't most of these migrants from east asia? China, phillipines and the like? That's not too bad. Canada wants to become a world power and needs more people, and europe isn't able to send people anymore like in 1920.
I mean, Canada will lose it's culture, it's identity and will most likely become a pawn of China, but it could be worse, I guess.

White people just don't fuck enough to support social security / pension schemes.

He is taking the mature high-road of globalism. He's a communist just like his dad who did what he wanted and plunged the country into debt and bad long-term deals.

just kidding, of course, about his maturity level lol. He's a naive, entitled child.

The high road of globalism just like Hillary's vision and with the same Soros connection. Dang, dodged that bullet.

Aren't most of these migrants from east asia? China, phillipines and the like? That's not too bad. Canada wants to become a world power and needs more people, and europe isn't able to send people anymore like in 1920.
I mean, Canada will lose it's culture, it's identity and will most likely become a pawn of China, but it could be worse, I guess.

This is from the OP.

"Asia (including the Middle East) was Canada's largest source of immigrants during the past five years, although the share of immigration from Africa, Caribbean, Central and South America increased slightly."

I do blame the Baby Boomers for adopting and propagating the idea that having offspring was unnecessary.

He doesnt
no they are not mostly Asian origin anymore.

High enough to where it'll take these immigrants four generations to see one relative owning property there.
I can take you to neighbourhoods where there are multiple branches of extended families all living in one house. cars parked overhanging sidewalk, on the lawn, etc. 8 people or more living in a hose designed for 3 or 4

N2TZBaw.jpg

Good. Other governments should be decent human beings like the Canadians.

He doesnt like brown people

or music

He's allowed to not like music, just like you are allowed to not like working or going to school.

He never mentioned anything about brown people though, do you have an issue with brown people?

Let us know 21 savage.

We have a shortage of family doctors as it is and the major cities where people actually live, such as Ottawa, Toronto, Vancouver etc are already overcrowded and there isn't any affordable housing.

It's too many at once lol.

We have a shortage of family doctors as it is and the major cities where people actually live, such as Ottawa, Toronto, Vancouver etc are already overcrowded and there isn't any affordable housing.

Yeah, but you're going to have a large amount of people who are most likely willing to do cheap labor in order to survive. The state is going to expand for sure as a consequence.

It is the SPEED at which this is happening that is probably the biggest concern.

It almost feels like a forced realization of Soros' dreams while he's still alive.

Not to mention our already failing public transit. In Toronto the TTC (our public transit) is one of the worst in all of North america. We have some very serious core issues within canada and it's major cities. I'm guessing a lot of the immigrants coming here would be riding public transit? The system is already strained.

A country losing its identity and culture is the definition of genocide.

Canada's leaders should be facilitating a higher birthrate among native Canadians.

As long as that number is spread evenly across the globe or according to whatever method they use to ensure diverse diversity, and they are not worthless unemployable young men, then no issue.

I have to drive over an hour to go to our old family doctor because their are none available where we live now

Yeah, but you're going to have a large amount of people who are most likely willing to do cheap labor in order to survive. The state is going to expand for sure as a consequence.

Cheap labour isn't an issue here lol. We have tons of Italians and Portuguese for that already.

Our system is just too strained as it is, it's too many people at once.

Gtfo with that crap. Yeah we should just ship everyone here and fuck it we will tax our citizens who are already at 50% more and just take the whole world in...yes that’s realistic and really working out every place that’s tried it. Hey it’s better these places be brought down trying to help the world before helping those who are already struggling there. Shit like this pisses me off. I’ll remind you and everyone else,it not the people who are asking for this it’s the governments who are going crazy to please people we have yet to positively identify conclusively.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back