Crime Canadian Government to Apologize and Pay 10.5 Million to Canadian Jihadist Who Killed a US Soldier

You's still haven't provided source that proves it happens NOW. You expect people believe it cause you say it, but that's not good enough. You need evidence. Show me evidence that Jordan collects that tax on its minorities. Show evidence that Lebanon does. Show me evidence that Iraq does. Show me evidence that Turkey does. Show me evidence Albania does. You said every Muslim country currently does it, so prove it.

Still waiting for a source......................................
Would you rather have proof of testimony of jizya tax, or proof of tolerance of existence until that tolerance runs out?

Google, just for shits and giggles Coptic Christians in Egypt and Jews in Lebanon. And that will provide you with all you need to know while only giving you examples from this century. You know, just to keep things relevant and all.

So you're too much of a chicken shit to make the bet, huh? You're so scared you couldn't even address it. Pathetic.

There's no distinction. The end result is the same and that's why families have been compensated in the past. You're such degenerate racist fuck that you're against the US compensating Muslim/Arab victims of its massacres. That says everything about you.

It is quite clear at this point that you are either trolling, or have such a mental deficit, it's at a level in which no distinct thoughts are pervading your consciousness. Everyone is disagreeing with you, the racist, and you are whinging and flailing about. This thread will serve as nothing more than a litany of your racism and ignorance, which often go hand and hand.

What you can do, is compile all of our argument, make a thread with a poll, and watch people call you out on your behavior.

They have European trailer parks? Good to know, Mongo.
Your communication skills are impressive.

Your vocabulary is imposing.

Your analytical ability is indubitably insightful.

Your thought proces is inane.

Your insights are ignorant.

It is clear you're an ignorant inbred.

Head trauma's a bitch. Did you lose your helmet?

Your communication skills are impressive.

Your vocabulary is imposing.

Your analytical ability is indubitably insightful.

Your thought proces is inane.

Your insights are ignorant.

It is clear you're an ignorant inbred.

Head trauma's a bitch. Did you lose your helmet?

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Try to be original, Mongo.

It is quite clear at this point that you are either trolling, or have such a mental deficit, it's at a level in which no distinct thoughts are pervading your consciousness. Everyone is disagreeing with you, the racist, and you are whinging and flailing about. This thread will serve as nothing more than a litany of your racism and ignorance, which often go hand and hand.

What you can do, is compile all of our argument, make a thread with a poll, and watch people call you out on your behavior.

Still ignoring my offer....I wonder why that is? ;)

If I'm a troll then back it up. If you're right, and if I haven't in fact answered that question at least three times, I'll close my account. If I can show that I have, then you gtfo. What are you scared of, huh sweetheart? ;)

So far you've been too scared to address it twice, which means you know you're a lying, degenerate, racist fool.

Last edited:
Would you rather have proof of testimony of jizya tax, or proof of tolerance of existence until that tolerance runs out?

Google, just for shits and giggles Coptic Christians in Egypt and Jews in Lebanon. And that will provide you with all you need to know while only giving you examples from this century. You know, just to keep things relevant and all.

I'm waiting for evidence of this tax currently being a policy of any Muslim country. Feel free to cite a source any time you want..........

Jews in Lebanon have it a lot better than Palestinians in Israel.

Still ignoring my offer....I wonder why that is? ;)

If I'm a troll then back it up. If you're right, and if I haven't in fact answered that question at least three times, I'll close my account. If I can show that I have, then you gtfo. What are you scared of, huh sweetheart? ;)

So far you've been too scared to address it twice, which means you know you're a lying, degenerate, racist mutt.

Obfuscation and changing the subject does not count as an explanation. I dont want you to delete your account, I want you to stay on topic and act like an emotionally stable adult, whilst answering questions and staying on the topic at hand.

Oh, and you're a racist, because you continue to use racial epithets.

I'm waiting for evidence of this tax currently being a policy of any Muslim country. Feel free to cite a source any time you want..........

Jews in Lebanon have it a lot better than Palestinians in Israel.
Yes. Jews in Israel need to hide in bomb shelters for years and hide their identity in order to avoid execution. What alternate universe do you get your facts from? And, honestly, I'm a major critic of the artificially created... Nay, bought and sold state that is Israel.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Try to be original, Mongo.

mongo_1350076255_600x275.jpg

Mongo doesnt original.

But seriously. I'm willing to start a crowdraiser to help you with your communication for dummies fund.

Obfuscation and changing the subject does not count as an explanation. I dont want you to delete your account, I want you to stay on topic and act like an emotionally stable adult, whilst answering questions and staying on the topic at hand.

Oh, and you're a racist, because you continue to use racial epithets.

Don't worry, my account won't be closed, because I already know I answered the question more than once, and so do you, which is why you're too chicken shit to take the deal you pathetic, lying, racist fool.

Or, if you think I'm wrong, then call me on it. Put your account on the line if you're so confident. Come on, sweetheart, show some balls and stand by your claim.....Or are you just a troll that's all talk...............? ;)

Last edited:
Yes. Jews in Israel need to hide in bomb shelters for years and hide their identity in order to avoid execution. What alternate universe do you get your facts from? And, honestly, I'm a major critic of the artificially created... Nay, bought and sold state that is Israel.

Mongo doesnt original.

But seriously. I'm willing to start a crowdraiser to help you with your communication for dummies fund.

They hide in bomb shelters because Israel constantly attacked Lebanon and occupied the South of the country until Hezbollah kicked them out. Blame israel for their plight, not the Lebanese.

Christians and Muslims share power in Lebanon, so that was the wrong example to use if you want to suggest Muslims kill all non-Muslims. You ignorant fools keep owning yourselves <45><45><45><45>

Don't worry, my account won't be closed, because I already know I answered the question more than once, and so do you, which is why you're too chicken shit to take the deal you pathetic, lying, racist mutt.

Or, if you think I'm wrong, then call me on it. Put your account on the line if you're so confident. Come on, sweetheart, show some balls and stand by your claim.....Or are you just a troll that's all talk...............? ;)

I dont even know what your little challenge is about, considering your articulation is the rapid patter of a man in a padded cell. You're free to actually articulate what your challenge is, but please attempt to refrain from using racial slurs in every post. Thanks.

I dont even know what your little challenge is about, considering your articulation is the rapid patter of a man in a padded cell. You're free to actually articulate what your challenge is, but please attempt to refrain from using racial slurs in every post. Thanks.

You know exactly what it's about. You're just playing dumb. It's actually quite pathetic. First you play dumb by repeatedly asking a question I've answered more than once, then you play dumb by pretending not to understand my offer to close my account if I can't prove that I already answered the question at least 3 times.

Do you really think this makes you look like anything other than a chicken shit moron?

You know exactly what it's about. You're just playing dumb. It's actually quite pathetic. First you play dumb by repeatedly asking a question I've answered more than once, then you play dumb by pretending not to understand my offer to close my account if I can't prove that I already answered the question at least 3 times.

Do you really think this makes you look like anything other than a chicken shit moron?

Well, I guess this is progress of a kind, this post lacks any racist epithets, so....good job?

It took awhile, but I think I found a post where you posed the question. You asked why the plane bombing and wedding drone strike were not situations where I would deem the victims should receive compensation, while you thought incorrectly that I thought the army widow should receive compensation.

1. The wedding and plane bombings are morally distinct from the Khadr situation. You have repeatedly asserted that the nuances and details of these cases mean nothing, so I dont see how one can have an honest discussion with you, considering bodycount seems to be your only metric.

2. I never stated the widow should simply receive over 10 million dollars, I think she has the right to sue the piss out of the Jihadi who got a gigantic payout after killing her husband and firing on US forces, as he plead guilty to.

The plane and wedding bombings were mistakes made in war. Compensating every mistaken victim in any war would lead to a state of prosecution within war that would be untenable. The Khadr case is morally distinct by the fact that Khadr picked up a pistol and grenades, as were found in the house he lived in, along with videos of him gleefully toying with explosives, and attempted to kill US soldiers. The differences in these cases are HUGE.

Now, I pose the two questions to you, the ones you have refused to address

1. How is a 10.8 million dollar payout to Khadr at all justified?

2. How am I a racist, and where did I so much as intimate a hatred for Arabs or Muslims based upon their race, and not their actions as conscious human beings?

They hide in bomb shelters because Israel constantly attacked Lebanon and occupied the South of the country until Hezbollah kicked them out. Blame israel for their plight, not the Lebanese.

Christians and Muslims share power in Lebanon, so that was the wrong example to use if you want to suggest Muslims kill all non-Muslims. You ignorant fools keep owning yourselves <45><45><45><45>
So basic history of Lebanon eludes you? Swell!

Christians and Muslims share power in Muslim majority countries? I have swamp land to sell you in the South China Sea. History proves you a liar through a 1400 year span. Your ignorance is laughable. We're talking basic, demonstrable, and reoccurring facts here.

Well, I guess this is progress of a kind, this post lacks any racist epithets, so....good job?

It took awhile, but I think I found a post where you posed the question. You asked why the plane bombing and wedding drone strike were not situations where I would deem the victims should receive compensation, while you thought incorrectly that I thought the army widow should receive compensation.

1. The wedding and plane bombings are morally distinct from the Khadr situation. You have repeatedly asserted that the nuances and details of these cases mean nothing, so I dont see how one can have an honest discussion with you, considering bodycount seems to be your only metric.

2. I never stated the widow should simply receive over 10 million dollars, I think she has the right to sue the piss out of the Jihadi who got a gigantic payout after killing her husband and firing on US forces, as he plead guilty to.

The plane and wedding bombings were mistakes made in war. Compensating every mistaken victim in any war would lead to a state of prosecution within war that would be untenable. The Khadr case is morally distinct by the fact that Khadr picked up a pistol and grenades, as were found in the house he lived in, along with videos of him gleefully toying with explosives, and attempted to kill US soldiers. The differences in these cases are HUGE.

Now, I pose the two questions to you, the ones you have refused to address

1. How is a 10.8 million dollar payout to Khadr at all justified?

2. How am I a racist, and where did I so much as intimate a hatred for Arabs or Muslims based upon their race, and not their actions as conscious human beings?

Moron, I've already addressed the payout. If you don't believe me then bet your account against mine that I didn't answer that question at least three times.

Is that easy enough for you to understand or you still going to play dumb?

Only fucking degenerate racist fool like you would suggest that the US doesn't need to be held accountable for its actions. You think nuance and morality matters to the families of those massacred? You think it matters if you kill someone driving drunk or falling asleep? You'd be accountable either way. Your own fucking government disagrees with you, as they've payed victims' families out in the past, so you're on your own here.

Last edited:
So basic history of Lebanon eludes you? Swell!

Christians and Muslims share power in Muslim majority countries? I have swamp land to sell you in the South China Sea. History proves you a liar through a 1400 year span. Your ignorance is laughable. We're talking basic, demonstrable, and reoccurring facts here.

Moron, I wrote that Christians and Muslims share power in LEBANON. It's right there in front of you, you fucking retard. You brought up Lebanon, jackass, which is the last country that would support your argument.

You's still haven't provided source that proves it happens NOW. You expect people believe it cause you say it, but that's not good enough. You need evidence. Show me evidence that Jordan collects that tax on its minorities. Show evidence that Lebanon does. Show me evidence that Iraq does. Show me evidence that Turkey does. Show me evidence Albania does. You said every Muslim country currently does it, so prove it.

Still waiting for a source......................................

Bro, you're back? your scalp is already hanging on the wall with the others. I'm sorry you're angry and don't know what to do when reality confronts ideology.

Bro, you're back? your scalp is already hanging on the wall with the others. I'm sorry you're angry and don't know what to do when reality confronts ideology.

Who the fuck are you? Am I supposed to remember you or give a shit about what you wrote?

Back