Canelo vs Bivol DAZN PPV May7th

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be a SD or MD to Canelo.

And in 3 fights time, we'll act like it never happened and that he actually beat Bivol. Just the Canelo way.

putin.jpg

i had it 10-1-1 for bivol. but understanding that canelo comes in every fight with a 4-round lead on points before the first bell rings. so, 115-113 is what i expect...for bivol

Too close for my liking, but the right guy wins. Now he can fight the winner of Biev & Smith.

He didn't have to knock him out, but he had to absolutely pitch a near shut out to get a close decision.... lol.

Canelo is the guy that got shut out against Floyd and still managed to get a draw on one card... that is who we are dealing with lol...

Damn, surprised they didn't rob him. But if Bivol wouldn't have absolutely dominated the last 2-3 he would have likely lost. Kinda crazy, to do so much more damage, land 2.5x and then still almost be given a draw.

I'm mad I didn't bet on this. I was quite confident Bivol would pull the upset but didn't wanna risk any money considering the judging history of Canelo fights lol. Oh well...it is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back