Rumored Canelo vs Crawford PBC PPV—- Canelo shuts down the rumors —-

Yeaaaaaaaaa...right. Sure. Probably when Canelo is 41.9 years old.

The Spence rematch is probably dead by now. I’m sure there was a window for it and the window must be closed. 164 lbs woild be reasonable, and I think Canelo would accept that.
Well the window wouldn't be up yet. It's usually like a year or so. I think it's just on hold for now since Spence just had eye surgery. Yeah, 164 lbs is what PBC previously offered Spence at to Canelo. I figure they might try and do the same by offering Bud to Canelo at that catchweight.

No way Canelo takes this. No guarantee he fights Munguia, but no way this happens. Canelo has said many times he's not interested because he feels as though he won't be given any credit for the win. "He's too small" etc.

No way Canelo takes this. No guarantee he fights Munguia, but no way this happens. Canelo has said many times he's not interested because he feels as though he won't be given any credit for the win. "He's too small" etc.
I wouldn't blame Canelo for not taking it. Like you said he'd get little to no credit if he wins. I don't see anybody at MW or below that can beat Canelo even though he's declined a bit. He'd be too big and/or strong for those smaller guys. Charlo shut down once he felt Canelo's power and went into survival mode. I'd expect the same thing to happen to the rest of them.

just hype
look at crawfords history, he never takes big risks like this
not happening

just hype
look at crawfords history, he never takes big risks like this
not happening
That's true but it may not necessarily hold true going forward. Andrade hadn't fought anybody either for years until he decided to hop in there with Benavidez. However, even if Bud does dare to be great I'm not sure Canelo will accept.

People just don't respect Canelo anymore, they see a fighter on the decline. They watch him struggle to stop Eurobums like Ryder and think "I can beat him". I know Crawford is licking his chops at the opportunity. He might not win, but I think he knows Canelo can't knock him out and derail his career the way he did Amir Khan.

That's true but it may not necessarily hold true going forward. Andrade hadn't fought anybody either for years until he decided to hop in there with Benavidez. However, even if Bud does dare to be great I'm not sure Canelo will accept.

I don't think he's looking to dare to be great.

Based on Crawford's recent demeanor, he already thinks he's the greatest ever.
He says it so much, it's annoying.

Crawford is going to rest on his laurels.

Mungia in May and Benevidez in September - make it so

If canelo vs Paul doesn’t happen then I’m fine with the bud fight

Especially after the Canelo vs Charlo debacle. If Canelo takes this then it means he just stopped caring about his legacy, which seems out of character.

i dont even know if Crawford could weigh in that high

terrible fight that is just a cash grab, if this happens boxing if well and truly fucked

Munguia and Benavidez make more sense than Charlo and Crawford. Might be time to vacate the belts if you aren’t going to defend them against guys in your division, champion clause be damned.

i hope Vince washed his hands before this
never know what bodily fluids he might have on him at any point in time
Those Saudis have been known to fly Instagram hoes over to take dumps on them and all kinds of other wicked shit. I don't think hes too bothered by Vince washing his hands or not lol

i dont even know if Crawford could weigh in that high

terrible fight that is just a cash grab, if this happens boxing if well and truly fucked
Well technically he'd only have to be above 160 which I'm sure he probably does walk around heavier than

Back