News Canelo vs Munguia May 4th PBC AMAZON PRIME PPV

@Seano does munguia have a chance in this fight?
I think so but I do favor Canelo. Canelo is clearly declining, IMO. I never really liked Munguia, I thought they were moving him way too fast but amazingly, his team actually recognized that and started rebuilding him and I think he's become a solid fighter.
I think its a good matchup for Canelo though. A guy not that great defensively who will fight the kind of fight he likes.

IMG_1193.jpeg

First prelim/free fight on Amazon Prime for the show …

I've been a big critic of Munguia but he has clearly improved the last couple of years. Canelo is still elite but clearly on the back 9.

I think Munguia's defense sucks and Canelo will probably stop him, but it would not shock me at all if Munguia pulled an upset.

Jesus Ramos is always fun and Vito is growing into his man strength. MORE FREE PRELIMS PBC!

Debating about this ppv. Barrios as a co main, no Thankyou, but then again Canelo and Munguia should be solid fun while it lasts

Canelo-Munguia prelims

Leading into the Canelo Alvarez-Jaime Munguia pay-per-view on May 4 (Prime Video PPV, DAZN PPV, PPV.com, 8 p.m., $89.99) at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas there will be a pair of 10-round junior middleweight preliminary bouts for free on Prime Video beginning at 6 p.m.

Jesus Ramos (20-1, 16 KOs), 23, a southpaw from Casa Grande, Arizona, will take on Johan Gonzalez (34-2, 33 KOs), 33, of Venezuela. In the opening bout Vito Mielnicki Jr. (17-1, 12 KOs), 21, of Roseland, New Jersey, will face Ronald Cruz (19-3-1, 12 KOs), 32, of Los Angeles.

You mean because he kept getting sick trying to make weight?
Add that on there. Pretend he's a PBC fighter and not on Golden Boy.
Did he failed or not ? What does that has to do with us he is a golden boy or PBC …

You have become annoying as fuck defending every single Mexican thing in the forum …

Stanionis was lined up to fight Vergil twice on purses won by golden boy and never materialized because of him missing weight …

That’s the truth period

Back