I am enjoying this win so much.
when the haters get murked by their fav fighters trainer

bouncing%2Bboobs%2BGIF-source%25281%2529.gif

Canelo stay away from Jacobs

I am enjoying this win so much.
when the haters get murked by their fav fighters trainer

bouncing%2Bboobs%2BGIF-source%25281%2529.gif

Canelo stay away from Jacobs
um, excuse me but who the fuck is Abel Sanchez?Kevin Iole and Dan Rafael saw Golovkin winning so obviously it was a robbery. lol that you think Golovkin's own trainer knows that the fuck he is talking about.

um, excuse me but who the fuck is Abel Sanchez?Kevin Iole and Dan Rafael saw Golovkin winning so obviously it was a robbery. lol that you think Golovkin's own trainer knows that the fuck he is talking about.
Along with 60% of Sherdog, but you're better than them aren't you, more informed, wiser...

Surprised to hear that coming from Abel. It's good to be humble. Got to love GGG, leaves it in the ring. Always gives credit where it is due. Sanchez seems to be following suit. Kudos to their camp.

Along with 60% of Sherdog, but you're better than them aren't you, more informed, wiser...
And the majority of fighters and trainers didn't have GGG winning

But but the polls

Surprised to hear that coming from Abel. It's good to be humble. Got to love GGG, leaves it in the ring. Always gives credit where it is due. Sanchez seems to be following suit. Kudos to their camp.
Abel suprised me to be honest , still hate him though

Yeah, I tend to discount butt hurt fans (especially when they've shown to be clownishly emotional multiple times over) over the opinion of the guy who actually trains his fighter and can't make a case for him winning.

lol at your comment that a bunch of idiot casual fans count for more than Golvokin's own trainer.

Funny how the true majority is actually with Canelo, but this "list" of media outlets for GGG sprung up what seemed like an hour after the fight. Almost like it had been planned to be presented to social media in outrage since before the fight even occurred. Funny how many who thought Canelo won were discluded from list.

Yeah, I tend to discount butt hurt fans (especially when they've shown to be clownishly emotional multiple times over) over the opinion of the guy who actually trains his fighter and can't make a case for him winning.

lol at your comment that a bunch of idiot casual fans count for more than Golvokin's own trainer.
Abel was pretty disappointed its' not surprising that he's down on GGG for not doing more of what he wanted him to do. No surprise there at all. So the 60% of sherdoggers he thought GGG won are idiots are they lol Yeah I suspected you thought you are better than everyone else, so no surprise there.

Abel was pretty disappointed its' not surprising that he's down on GGG for not doing more of what he wanted him to do. No surprise there at all. So the 60% of sherdoggers he thought GGG won are idiots are they lol Yeah I suspected you thought you are better than everyone else, so no surprise there.
Are the majority of trainers and fighters who didn't have GGG wining idiots? LOL, yeah I thought you would use a small poll as "proof"

<[analyzed}>

No one is an idiot for thinking Golovkin won an extremely close fight, but a lot of those people are idiots.

No one is an idiot for thinking Golovkin won an extremely close fight, but a lot of those people are idiots.

As Andy Lee said, many at ringside don’t know how to sore or conclude the 4 criteria. I guess to many GGG fan ringside observers they assume non stop GGG missed jabs just to make Canelo reset is ring generalship, aside that GGG basically based his performance on the mere point system. That’s not enough when Canelo is always hitting double digits in power shots all 12 rounds and jabs! To judges Canelo fought extremely well. Ringside all used Twitter as a basis to agree on rounds! Lol

Paulie said the wrong thing of pre-conceived notions. Team GGG for an entire year baited Team Canelo to fight their fight in the pocket... of course judges read boxing news and hype...

Unfortunately it’s a mans sport. You can’t be talking shit and then cower away with just jabs when the other fighter wasn’t given benefit of doubt for any of his style in first fight.

I think Abel talked so much shit before the fight to promote it because he knew GGG didn’t have the personality to do it and now he’s trying to make up for it by being humble again.

Abel saying it for sayings sake I think

Good of him though

Ggg won though imo

Guys from Eastern Europe faces seem to bust up more than those pig-skinned Mexicans.

lol. Golovkin ate 20 POWER SHOTS to his face. A power puncher like Canelo....yeah...it's so far fetched that we now make up theory for Eastern Euro faces. lol

Back