Media Rogan and Holloway talk about Jamahal/Alex Ref Nutshot

usernamee

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Cliffs: They both agree that Pereira certainly got himself in a better position and angle and Hill very much have a valid point in it affecting that sequence. (Herb should've separated them properly and then restarted) They also both agree that it's on Hill as well because you have to be on at all times with a killer like Alex.

I will never get this, the killshot didn't happen a micro second after the nutshot, they even touched gloves, some fighters are really letting the fact that they are friends with Jamal affect their logic.

It's about position. Distance and angles happen first, knockouts come after. Not a microsecond after but when the punch is thrown..

So if I'm in a bad position, I need to hit my opponent in the balls and they'll let me get out of the corner?

Sounds like you misunderstood it

They were in position A, Herb steps in and Hill recognizes that and relaxes his posture, Pereira advances to position B, Herb then restarts action. He also now had Herb closely on his left side as well

Pereira str8 masterclass at gaming da system first taught himself physics so bro could game da PowerKube den faked a nut shot to confuse Herb Jamahill get em next time fam swear down ain't no h8 Pereira still my boi mans just keepin' it a buck fam 💯 🦌

If Jamahal had landed his left straight, instead of Poatan landing his left uppercut..

Jamahal would be out here like
-“what the hell are you all making excuses for this guy for?!”
-“I knocked his ass out”
-“Herb did his job great”
-“protect yourself at all times!”

Pausing from a foul is to benefit the guy that took it...if the other guy is in a bad position, its on him, Pereira or Herb did nothing wrong.

The position changed after Herb stepped in and the fight was paused. Poatan got himself a better position while the fight was paused. That's the point.

The position changed after Herb stepped in and the fight was paused. Poatan got himself a better position while the fight was paused. That's the point.
Still, sounds like its on Hill...if Pereira moved so he could had moved too, also Herb didnt really got to stop the fight, never actually gets in the middle of them, Pereira was focused AF in that moment, Hill wasnt.

[ They both agree that Pereira certainly got himself in a better position and angle and Hill very much have a valid point in it affecting that sequence. (Herb should've separated them properly and then restarted)

Lmao why would the fight get separated on behalf of the fighter who committed the foul? Stupid take. Also Hill could have disengaged, he's the one who initiated the exchange that took him out.

Hill was aboot to land dat straight left lead hook combo platter den have bro snorin' middle of da canvas 💯

But instead Pereira pulls a foul-cancel into a double hop step while Jamahill chillin' outta respect to let bro catch his breath like my bad fam we good? I know my guy from da endz shoulda known better gotta keep dem hands up fam ALL TAYUMS🥊🆙 But pree dis fam same position and Herb ain't messin' up as usual and dat left straight connects? Pereira got his left hand down after him wiff dat hook? Jamahill locked in 🎯 hits him with that right hook that's it fam game over 👊💥

#andnew

Jamahill get em next tayum fam swear down

Sounds like you misunderstood it

They were in position A, Herb steps in and Hill recognizes that and relaxes his posture, Pereira advances to position B, Herb then restarts action. He also now had Herb closely on his left side as well
Yeah but the KO happened after touching gloves and some feints, Hill had adjusted by then. There's literally 0 excuse.

Back