CAPTAIN MARVEL v.2 (First Critics Reviews)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty meh trailer that gave little information as to what's going on or why anyone should go see it.

It did look nice.

I think after IW's delivery from trailers to the movie itself, almost everyone is gonna unintentionally compare the next MCU movie to it.

Very Ho Hum trailer for me.

Did any one else feel like her speaking voice just seemed, I don’t know, weak?

No presence. Gadot has presence.

Doesn't really show you that much compared to most Marvel trailers but looked competent enough. It will be interesting to see how someone other than the Russo brothers handle a more serious MCU film.

It'll be cool if the Old Woman Shakes it off and it's revealed she punched a Super Skrull
I think they should put a Maga hat on the old woman to rustle the guys who have been complaining that the introduction of this character is just to appease SJW's.

Got to sneak a view in - looks good

Like the opening pan into Blockbuster so you IMMEDIATELY know what year it is

Very Ho Hum trailer for me.

Did any one else feel like her speaking voice just seemed, I don’t know, weak?

No presence. Gadot has presence.
In fairness, it's easy to have presence when you're wearing a tiara and a mini-skirt

Actually I came here to post that I think the trailer is fantastic. Feels huge and epic, but doesn't give the important stuff away...im sure the next ones will give way too much away, but I'm all in on this, and Brie looks amazing.

So is Captain Marvel basically Marvel’s version of Green Lantern or something?

That'd probably be Nova and the Nova Corps:

695496-the_corps.jpg

This may be the first time marvel makes a bad casting decision. Brie Larson has been almost horrible in everything I have seen her in. Shes also not very hot (yes im a pig)

Will be interesting to see how this ties into avengers 4 and if that was the plan the whole time. She might have been shoehorned into the 2nd. Quantum realm will be a nice excuse though.

100% onboard. Great first trailer. Didn't give a ton away.

<Fedor23>

Seems alright. Seeing a young Samuel L Jackson is trippy.

<Fedor23>

Seems alright. Seeing a young Samuel L Jackson is trippy.

I'm expecting cameo appearances from just about every MCU character that was alive at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back