Crime Car Plows Into Crowd During Protests in Virginia (Video - Graphic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
surprised trump and bannon has not said anything about their people. This is trumps base.....finally racist feel the courage to act out again

Identity of the Challenger driver who ran down ANTIFA has been discovered.

EJr8wq.gif

Honestly, what a fucked up situation. I hope nobody else dies and people need to stop with the violence and violent rhetoric.

And why was there no police presence around the mob blocking roads? If the cops did their job the roads would have been cleared, and it seems like the cops would have been clearing out the alt right people but not the BLM/ANTIFA

thats sucks, i hope it some white supremacists die.
Maybe then the Orange One would've released a more heart felt statement. Instead of some half assed "Both sides are to blame" bullshit. Piece of shit Prez.

His statement reminded me of his "Who is David Duke, idk him" bullshit

lol, so you base you perceptions of extreme political groups on your job at a temp agency?

Oh boy, welcome to the war room, you will fit in perfectly here.
yea because I met a couple of them. I work for a company that integrates PCs and we hire temp workers every summer. The people we get are usually blue collar types and a couple of them were white nationalists. One had a jeep with a confederate flag. He wasnt a bad person but he lasted one day and complained a lot. He just had a weak mentality. The blue collar blacks seem to work harder, some are lazy but they dont whine as much.

So there is a Nazi terrorist attack on US citizens, and all sides are to blame.

yea because I met a couple of them. I work for a company that integrates PCs and we hire temp workers every summer. The people we get are usually blue collar types and a couple of them were white nationalists. One had a jeep with a confederate flag. He wasnt a bad person but he lasted one day and complained a lot. He just had a weak mentality. The blue collar blacks seem to work harder, some are lazy but they dont whine as much.

The blue collar blacks? Nice language buddy.

Do we know anything about the driver yet?

I'm not spoiling anything yet. I've known for about 8 hours now, along with many others.

I have a feeling that everyone will have it wrong at least once. But, maybe it was an ANTIFA guy. I am not sure and not making any claims.

thats sucks, i hope it some white supremacists die.

Tread carefully for your own moral wellbeing. Just because they are white supremacists doesn't mean they are violent or wish non-whites harm. Peaceful people with radically different views don't deserve to be murdered.

My best friend is a white supremacist skinhead and im a brown Samoan. He regularly volunteers his time helping poor people who are mostly hispanic and black.

If you knew some of these people on a personal level youd understand that they are people no different than you and I.

Last edited:
you are right i dont know who that person is because i go outside and get fresh air.. i removed the pic but keep trolling me vs the issue vs contributing to the thread in a meaningful way.

derail it up derail it up

14 posts per day, sure you do bro

OOOOPS!

dhdv9v1vwaa3jus_orig.jpg

This true?

You wish. But no.

It's about to be released (mere hours) that the driver was a young white male. He was a registered republican and voted for Trump. He drove hundreds of miles to spew his hatred and ended up killing someone and injuring nearly twenty innocents. His is the new face of white terror, the single greatest threat to the United States.

The driver has been named. James Alex Fields Jr. Can the dumbass 4chan conspiracy theories stop now?

James Alex Fields Jr 20yr old from Maumee Ohio.

Angle being sold now is that he's just a scared kid. Funny how white 20 yr olds are kids...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back