Crime Carjackings in Minneapolis

That's the job of the police. BLM are not police. In fact, they don't even want to have police.

Now, if anybody should have been out there protecting businesses, it should have been that guy who spent the recent holiday as manager of Thanksgiving and patrolling his neighborhood looking for Thanksgiving day violators to arrest.
My neighborhood is not near Minneapolis. I'm also not all about risking my life for people that having been voting away gun rights for decades. People deserve what they tolerate.

BLM as you admitted wants communities to self-police...So, why aren't they self-policing their communities?

If these looters and rioters aren't affiliated with BLM, why does BLM allow them to hijack their movement? Patrolling the streets and cracking down on the belligerents themselves would be a loud statement against the violence and theft, but instead BLM representatives make sure to justify it or minimize how bad it is.

@Milton_Gracie The American Indian movement had groups out patrolling the streets and protecting businesses in Minneapolis.

This seems like a case of someone willing to make whatever excuses for BLM they have to in order to make BLM sound like a wholesome civil rights organization. Which, they're anything but.

@Milton_Gracie

Guy with raised fist: "For umbrella man!"

Minneapolis-riot2.jpg

My neighborhood is not near Minneapolis. I'm also not all about risking my life for people that having been voting away gun rights for decades. People deserve what they tolerate.

BLM as you admitted wants communities to self-police...So, why aren't they self-policing their communities?

If these looters and rioters aren't affiliated with BLM, why does BLM allow them to hijack their movement? Patrolling the streets and cracking down on the belligerents themselves would be a loud statement against the violence and theft, but instead BLM representatives make sure to justify it or minimize how bad it is.

I don't know why BLM allows their movement to get hijacked but there probably isn't much they can do. They get hijacked by indifferent looters and violent MAGA extremists.

I really don't care for their self policing program. It's a silly idea. Society needs Police Officers. And it did take some time, but thanks to the hard work of police agencies across the country, we all learned that the riots and fires across our nation was a group effort conducted by Antifa and MAGA

Carjackings are a direct result of the Biden Crime Family!

No they look like caucasian white guys
Whatever you have to tell yourself.

I love how this is your only contribution to the thread.

Nevermind democrats allowing a great city like Minneapolis to go to shit.

"hEy, ThOsE gUyS cOuLd Be WhItE!"

Looks like Minneapolis and South Africa share a similar problem with certain citizens.

I don't know why BLM allows their movement to get hijacked but there probably isn't much they can do. They get hijacked by indifferent looters and violent MAGA extremists.

I really don't care for their self policing program. It's a silly idea. Society needs Police Officers. And it did take some time, but thanks to the hard work of police agencies across the country, we all learned that the riots and fires across our nation was a group effort conducted by Antifa and MAGA
Keep drinking the kool aid.

Incitement is a crime. Umbrella man is guilty of incitement.

His actions do not in the slightest absolve BLM and antifa of their culpability. The autozone went up in flames the first night. The riots happened over several days. Is umbrella man guilty of inciting every day of riots? What about the additional wave of riots after the murder suspect killed himself? No umbrella man in sight.

You've yet to provide any evidence that umbrella man is MAGA at all. Being a part of the Aryan Cowboys is not evidence enough. Arguably the most notable white supremacist in the country, Richard Spencer, voted Biden in 2020.

Why were no tiki torches present in the burning and looting of minneapolis?

Keep drinking the kool aid.

Incitement is a crime. Umbrella man is guilty of incitement.

His actions do not in the slightest absolve BLM and antifa of their culpability. The autozone went up in flames the first night. The riots happened over several days. Is umbrella man guilty of inciting every day of riots? What about the additional wave of riots after the murder suspect killed himself? No umbrella man in sight.

You've yet to provide any evidence that umbrella man is MAGA at all. Being a part of the Aryan Cowboys is not evidence enough. Arguably the most notable white supremacist in the country, Richard Spencer, voted Biden in 2020.

Criminals got involved and used the protests as an opportunity for crime. Some of these criminals are part of BLM, Antifa and MAGA.

But if we are going to blame BLM and hold them responsible for the days, weeks and months of looting and fires, then it’s only fair to hold MAGA accountable as well. Their guy started the destruction at AutoZone and it would be foolish to think that was the extent of their participation.

Whatever you have to tell yourself.

I love how this is your only contribution to the thread.

Nevermind democrats allowing a great city like Minneapolis to go to shit.

"hEy, ThOsE gUyS cOuLd Be WhItE!"
Well you made a comment about BLM, so you're assuming they are black

Why were no tiki torches present in the burning and looting of minneapolis?
Because the Tiki Torch manufacturer condemned MAGA for using their torches. Why would MAGA insist on using, purchasing and supporting a product/company that disavowed them?

Criminals got involved and used the protests as an opportunity for crime. Some of these criminals are part of BLM, Antifa and MAGA.

But if we are going to blame BLM and hold them responsible for the days, weeks and months of looting and fires, then it’s only fair to hold MAGA accountable as well. Their guy started the destruction at AutoZone and it would be foolish to think that was the extent of their participation.
You're just trolling now.

Me waiting for evidence that umbrella man was MAGA at all:

3.jpg

Because the Tiki Torch manufacturer condemned MAGA for using their torches. Why would MAGA insist on using, purchasing and supporting a product/company that disavowed them?
Hasn't stopped them from using pepe the frog has it?

The organizer of the unite the right rally in 2016 voted Biden in 2020. Condemnation didn't stop Richard spencer from voting blue either.

Why would someone scream I support BLM if a couple white kids were robbing them?
Woke white people attack other white people they perceive of being non-woke all the time. "A wealthy white person with a nice car, must be a f#$%ing nazi!" (That really is about the amount of depth to these people.)

I believe the suspects are non-white though and tend to be if we're talking about the trend as a whole.

You're just trolling now.

Me waiting for evidence that umbrella man was MAGA at all:

3.jpg
No. I'm not trolling.

Is it really that difficult to believe that criminals simply infiltrated the gatherings as an opportunity to steal shit?

OK, before we get into evidence that Umbrella Man is a representative of MAGA, can you provide a link that explicitly connects an arrested looter to the BLM organization? This is an opportunity to prove my theory wrong that it was simply petty criminals with no political affiliations responsible for the looting and the fires.

Back