Caspian Turks Attack Armenia

Just to be precise:
So, everything got to do with the unsolved conflict in Karabakh and the border. You gonna explain what Turkey got to do with this OP?

Last edited:
This reflects tectonic shift in the Russian mindset that is becoming apparent now. Whether we like it or not the Soviet Union is finally dead. Any credits Russia gave out to any "friends" are coming due. Everything becomes pragmatic and cynical.

I see no union except one with belarus and maybe kazakhstan in time. A real union aka absorbing. I think it is inevitable ukraine will split in half so maybe there. The Eurasian union ks expected to grow and in time will have a currency and be a more authoratrian EU.

It’s not a slur, you’re just misinformed. If I wanted it to be a slur it would be something completely different. These people were known as Tartars before 1917, the terms Azeri is brand new. These are Caspian Turks, nothing more nothing less. Simonyan is just a Russian shill, no real Armenian takes her seriously.

She has a point. The Americans are done with the region except for protecting Israel and even that has limited time. US is on borrowed time and neither political side or the youth or masses care for far away conflicts. The neocons are accelerationists due to them realizing the political war capital is decreasing in the US. They want to strike Iran next year and after elections and accelerate the china and other enemy list as they know they cant have a consensus on it forever. Armenia is a rapidly declining nation, that is landlocked, lacks land, resources and i assume has brain drain. Hosting Anti Russian NGOs and trying to cozy up to the EU and play the EEU vs EU against one another.

Armenian leaders were smart to enter the EEU but best not take things forgrantted. I just dont see how Armenia survives without outside help

I saw the title and assumed he meant Azeris, because I read the same news yesterday. Azeris are Turkic speakers living on the shores of the Caspian Sea.

They are turkic speaking Irano afghan subrace mixed with Slavic. An okay amount of azeris can be mixed slav but most fit in with pure persians.

If the event cannot be spun to Orange Man Bad, then the U.S. MSM doesn't give a shit. They do not want the sheep distracted with some pesky Turk / Armenian War.

Yeah that chick was painting russia a bit too positively in her message

Then again you kinda have to if you are a journalist at RT lol

She’s insane, I read that shit yesterday lol.

When did you leave the US bud?

About 5 months ago, how are you bud?

Caspian Turks = an Arm*nian made this thread

They were literally referred to as Kavkazi Tatars a hundred years ago lol, choose whichever one you like better.

She’s insane, I read that shit yesterday lol.

About 5 months ago, how are you bud?

They were literally referred to as Kavkazi Tatars a hundred years ago lol, choose whichever one you like better.

arent they just armenians who were conquered and changed their language...

I see no union except one with belarus and maybe kazakhstan in time. A real union aka absorbing. I think it is inevitable ukraine will split in half so maybe there. The Eurasian union ks expected to grow and in time will have a currency and be a more authoratrian EU.

She has a point. The Americans are done with the region except for protecting Israel and even that has limited time. US is on borrowed time and neither political side or the youth or masses care for far away conflicts. The neocons are accelerationists due to them realizing the political war capital is decreasing in the US. They want to strike Iran next year and after elections and accelerate the china and other enemy list as they know they cant have a consensus on it forever. Armenia is a rapidly declining nation, that is landlocked, lacks land, resources and i assume has brain drain. Hosting Anti Russian NGOs and trying to cozy up to the EU and play the EEU vs EU against one another.

Armenian leaders were smart to enter the EEU but best not take things forgrantted. I just dont see how Armenia survives without outside help

They are turkic speaking Irano afghan subrace mixed with Slavic. An okay amount of azeris can be mixed slav but most fit in with pure persians.

ukraine wont split in half

they might speak russian in eastern part but their identitety is ukrainian really

Caspian Turks = an Arm*nian made this thread

Azerbaijan is a fictitious country created by Stalin in order to justify a Turkish land grab in the caucuses - it’s 93 years old

Azeri’s have historically been turkic people’s living in Iran

You can call them caspian Turks - what’s the problem?

both Turks and Azeris are proud of the fact and consider each other the same people living in different nations ?

It’s not a slur, you’re just misinformed. If I wanted it to be a slur it would be something completely different. These people were known as Tartars before 1917, the terms Azeri is brand new. These are Caspian Turks, nothing more nothing less. Simonyan is just a Russian shill, no real Armenian takes her seriously.

Simonyan is Putin’s favorite “ journalist “

more of a protagonist than a journalist really

Armenia and azerbaijan reddit sites are epic right now

Both sides flinging shit at each other lmao

Azerbaijan is a fictitious country created by Stalin in order to justify a Turkish land grab in the caucuses - it’s 93 years old

Azeri’s have historically been turkic people’s living in Iran

You can call them caspian Turks - what’s the problem?

both Turks and Azeris are proud of the fact and consider each other the same people living in different nations ?
Doesn’t change the fact that only an Arm*nian would be the only person to use that terminology

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back