Chael Sonnen tapped vs Fedor

I don’t think he tapped honestly. It sort of looked like he was getting ready to for a second there, but who knows for sure. I feel like he would probably admit it if he did.

I don’t think he tapped honestly. It sort of looked like he was getting ready to for a second there, but who knows for sure. I feel like he would probably admit it if he did.

Go watch Sonnen vs Filho 1 and Sonnen vs Anderson 1.

Go watch Sonnen vs Filho 1 and Sonnen vs Anderson 1.

I’ve seen those fights many times. That doesn’t mean he tapped. I don’t even care If he did or didn’t, that’s just my perspective on it. No bias whatsoever. Even though I like Chael, I was rooting for Fedor and enjoyed every second of the fight.

People talk about GSP as though he's looking for easy outs in his fights. Uh, try Chael. Guy is looking for an exit at the first sign of trouble. Never gets called on it.
uh... most the time.. but not really here. the guy got dropped like 3 times in the first minute and a half. i thought he showed some heart. once he acknowledged how heavy fedor was breathing. but fedor is fedor, and he fedored him.

I’ve seen those fights many times. That doesn’t mean he tapped. I don’t even care If he did or didn’t, that’s just my perspective on it. No bias whatsoever. Even though I like Chael, I was rooting for Fedor and enjoyed every second of the fight.

You're completely missing my point, he didn't even know if he tapped(at least that is what he claims), he's tapped before and immediately forgot he did it multiple times, he couldn't admit it, someone had to tell him and he said I believe you.

Asking him if he tapped won't do much good, he was concussed and thought he was actually defending himself well instead of turtling up.

I think if you focused on what I was saying instead of my username you probably would have understood what I said.

Last edited:
You're completely missing my point, he didn't even know if he tapped(at least that is what he claims), he's tapped before and immediately forgot he did it multiple times, he couldn't admit it, someone had to tell him and he said I believe you.

Asking him if he tapped won't do much good, he was concussed and thought he was actually defending himself well instead of turtling up.

I think if you focused on what I was saying instead of my username you probably would have understood what I said.

Those are all fair points. Lol I honestly didn’t even look at your username, that was just a coincidence believe it or not. Your username had nothing to do with it, or past fights for that matter. I just don’t believe be he tapped on Saturday, that’s all.

Those are all fair points. Lol I honestly didn’t even look at your username, that was just a coincidence believe it or not. Your username had nothing to do with it, or past fights for that matter. I just don’t believe be he tapped on Saturday, that’s all.

Ok, I thought you were focused on my username cause it seemed unnecessary to say no bias and I didn't get why you didn't understand my point.

I get responses about my username that ignore the content of my posts a lot.

I don’t see the tap, but regardless, Chael was outclassed badly. Props to him for always showing up to a fight.

Looked like a man beating a child in there, but I loved Chaels performance and he always came forward and had a couple of good positions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back