Chael's Suspension up in 2 Days

ok, I just proved you wrong in all your assumptions, but you're still creating new ones

don't think he's a genius, just think he's smart. you don't need to be a genius to pass USADA. problem is, they will retroactively test your samples, so he only have a relatively small window to fight while microdosing or using something still undetectable (2 years? not exactly sure)
You proved absoultely nothing.

Everyone I named has been caught using PED and they have all been suspended. All of these guys has never been suspended pre USADA. These are facts.

This lays out a strong foundation that a guy like Chael Sonnen who couldn't even pass pre USADA tests will never pass a USADA test.

You proved absoultely nothing.

Everyone I named has been caught using PED and they have all been suspended. All of these guys has never been suspended pre USADA. These are facts.

This lays out a strong foundation that a guy like Chael Sonnen who couldn't even pass pre USADA tests will never pass a USADA test.
ok, you' really not bright. I proved that what you said was bullshit and if you can't see, oh well

yeah, I give up on you

Chael is hard on promoting his Submission grappling organization these days. I think he's done with MMA.

I would guess no. He's making goood money right now doing other things , he's been out for 2 yrs and is old, he wasnt winning when his career ended, and he has a history of quitting in fights and looking for ways out (he admits to this) which tells me his heart really isnt into it.

Only way I see home coming back is if he seriously needed money, but it doesnt appear he does.
BUT he gotz dat Bizbing victory and UFC is all about them rematches..

ok, you' really not bright. I proved that what you said was bullshit and if you can't see, oh well

yeah, I give up on you
What did you exactly prove after I named these athletes who ALL got busted by USADA for having PED in their system?

Each and every one of them were suspended.

You somehow think Chael will never be suspended.

Either you are dumb or you are his groupie.

Perhaps both.

HOLD THE PRESSES

CHAEL HAS BEEN TESTED BY USADA THIS WEEK

I have a question, does USADA still do random tests on a suspended fighter?

I have a theory that chael retired right after he found out the results so he wouldn't be tested during his time off

HOLD THE PRESSES

CHAEL HAS BEEN TESTED BY USADA THIS WEEK
Ruh roh.

What happens if he fails a test while retired without the intent to come back? Just another suspension that basically guarantees he won't come back?

I have a theory that chael retired right after he found out the results so he wouldn't be tested during his time off
Chael retired before USADA. His failed test was done by the NSAC, and that's who suspended him. He retired after the results came out. He failed one test, denied it, then failed another quickly after, finally admitted he'd been cheating, and then retired. USADA had nothing to do with it.

Common sense would say that they have to absolutely test a fighter while he's suspended, otherwise they just get 2 years to roid. My best answer would be to go check dimspaces big USADA thread where he has all the test dates listed and just go through fighters that have failed recently and see if they've been tested since their suspension.

Also, Chael has said he's retired. If you're retired, you're not subject to testing. This is the whole reason for the 4 month of USADA testing for a fighter coming back off retirement. So they can't just juice and hop in on 2 weeks notice and fight someone without being tested....basically exactly what Brock did. The 4 month testing rule is so that doesn't happen.

SOURCE!!!!!

uygmopkmmmax.png

fwiw, im pretty sure that USADA will make chael go through a few months testing before they let him anywhere near a cage

Back