Chandler has now spent the majority of his UFC career waiting for Conor fight

Thats actually really sad. I wish Chandler would just take a fight, because that guy is entertaining as fuck.

Not to mention all the lost income in an attempt to try and win the "red panty night" lottery.

Not to mention all the lost income in an attempt to try and win the "red panty night" lottery.
I wonder - are fighters really left entirely without compensation in situations like this?
Perhaps he got paid extra wait-money as part of his TUF pay?

Feels like the UFC has more responsibility than normal when you're a coach on TUF and expected to fight the other coach, but it's decided the fight should be postponed.

Knowing the UFC, they probably fucked Chandler over on a technicality
"The Conor fight might take a while. So we will offer you to instead pick one of the contractually obligated 3 fights per year. How does fighting the #15 ranked guy sound? Or you wait for Conor? it's your call"

Last edited:
Everyone accepts a Conor fight is big money but it won't happen. Chandler should move on and climb the ranks. If he beats a few more guys, that will make the Conor fight that much bigger.

Conor is done, when Roadhouse comes out people will be all over him to not fight anymore regardless of how pathetic his performance is. He can take all the drugs he wants to act

Chandler is not capable of 'climbing the ranks'

He doesn't accidentally have a loosing UFC record. When he's fought top opponents, he got smoked. His two UFC wins are against Dan Hooker and a loosing streak, completely shot Ferguson, which should not have been sanctioned.

The best guy mops the floor with the guys who mop the floor with Chandler.

I completely understand waiting on Conor - its a big marquee fight, even if he gets the exact same pay he would against any other opponent, which is likely true, it will raise his personal profile forever. Unlike fighting elite lightweights, its also a winnable fight for him.

It's been exactly 1 year 3 months since his last fight. So he has been waiting for about 1 year

Disappointing. Chandler is always down to put a show on and coke head mcnugget is desperately ducking iron mike
Can’t they just book chandler for 300 vs liek josh emmet or whatever? Paddy?

The conor fight is what ever at this point. It’ll still be there if he wins

If you read what Dana has been saying or just said it it barely makes any sense.

~~~~

However, UFC President Dana White has since said that McGregor will now fight in the autumn and when explaining the reason for the delay, White said it was as a result of the broken tibia McGregor suffered in his trilogy fight against Dustin Poirier three years ago at UFC 264.

“First of all, he is coming back from one of the nastiest injuries you can come back from,” White said in an interview with Kevin Iole.

“How long was Anderson Silva out when he did it? How long was Chris Weidman out when he did it? The guys who break that bone (are out a long time), so that’s an issue right there, No. 1. No. 2 is, Conor McGregor doesn’t need the f—g money.

~~~~

How can the UFC and Conor not know where his leg is at. Conor doesn't need the money, etc., etc., etc. Conor is asking for a fight in media and sparing and says he is ready.

Makes 0 sense to me lol.

<Neil01>
That's why I think the main event isnt being announced. However, now that they missed the superbowl ad window, I'm having doubts.

Perhaps they're trying to do it but they gotta be hush hush. Why that is, who knows, but its costing them. The longer it takes the more hype it raises. Sortve the point, but I think its unavoidable at this point to not be disappointed.

Thats actually really sad. I wish Chandler would just take a fight, because that guy is entertaining as fuck.

This is 100% caused by fear that he's going to kill your boy conman mcfaker. Because he is.

Chandler is literally the most exciting fighter on the roster. It’s a shame the UFC pays so little and also doesn’t force Conor’s hand or give Chandler any money guarantees. I can’t think of a single fighter who deserves red panty night more than Chandler

Dude is betting all on the chance he might get one massive payday for a fight that’s becoming increasingly more irrelevant and uninteresting as time passes.
He better get that bank because if he doesn’t he just wasted A LOT of time.

After that latest Dana comment of 'hopefully, eventually, we should uh, be looking to think about thinking about maybe, potentially getting that done yeah', he should move on.

Chandler has a long and violent bio, so taking a little time off to heal as an older fighter waiting for a big payday fight isn't a bad idea. Better than being active red meat for the young lions coming up the rankings and diminishing your brand.

With the way he fights he could have used little break lol. Dude is a madman. Just imagine all the cte Oliviera, Justin and Dustin gave this man.

I disagree... as soon as Chandler accepts another fight, the UFC would sign Conor to a winnable fight.

Like Tony.

I think they could have easily done Nate on 300 if they wanted to.

But the UFC is trying to ice Conor. He only has 2 fights left on his contract. They don't want him to be a free agent and go boxing.

Thats why they are delaying everything. IMO, It has nothing to do with chandler wanting to fight or conor wanting to fight. We've seen these scumbag moves by Dana time and time again.

Back