Media Chandler slowly coming to terms he may not fight McGregor

Conor don't want that smoke. Maybe if Chandler was a crack rock.

Conor is done. He's an instathot now, and part-time sexual assaulter.

It's like when he was 1-1 with Nate, everyone wanted the trilogy, but Conor refused and asked for Frankie Edgar or Urijah Faber.

Conor was a marketing gimmick built on a massive weight cut, favoritism by the UFC, favorable matchups, unearned title shots, and idiot neophyte fans who fell for it.

Truth is, he's sub-.500 fighting guys his size.

You're a hater.

He never missed weight at 145 and had a fantastic resume there. Anyone that is this big of a hater, clearly lives in their moms basement. Seeing you respond to people like a virgin saying rekt and shit, confirms this.

Chandler should’ve known that he was getting in bed with the queen attention whore. The man who will do nearly anything regardless of how immoral or twisted as long as it suits his selfish needs. When it comes to what comes out of his mouth…lol, if he followed through with everything combat sports he wouldve fough 2 times already this year. He also would’ve dispatched the Poirier family with deadly Proper 12 hot sauce, point is he will say everything to keep his name out there and his lowest common denominator fans interested.

Ok Ido, back to the touchbutt game in the park with your fraud ass.

Both of Conor's fans in this thread are an embarrassment.

How many Conor fans are still around? I was a fan during his rise and I rarely drop my favourite fighters even during rough points of their career but Conor has made it quite impossible to still be a fan of. He's just an attention seeking social media whore now.

You're a hater.

He never missed weight at 145 and had a fantastic resume there. Anyone that is this big of a hater, clearly lives in their moms basement. Seeing you respond to people like a virgin saying rekt and shit, confirms this.

giphy.webp

3-4 versus guys his size.
ronda-dont-cry.gif

I love how Conor was a ‘massive weight cut’ at FW, but he’s ‘not big enough for LW’ and would get ‘abused’ at WW Bc he’s way too small. Exactly what WC was Conor supposed to be in?
Cutting nearly 30lbs at 145 is a huge cut.

No one said he's too small for lightweight. That's his weight class. He's too average for lightweight.

But you keep making straw man arguments, dummy.

So they make TUF with Conor, cuz Con is “The Busine$$”
TUF does no numbers
Conor says he don’t want to fight
UFC says chandler is too boring or something cuz that can’t shit on the golden plumber

I bet Chandler is told to play if off, he’ll probably collect some lambo from Dana lol

How many Conor fans are still around? I was a fan during his rise and I rarely drop my favourite fighters even during rough points of their career but Conor has made it quite impossible to still be a fan of. He's just an attention seeking social media whore now.

Bootysweat is quite butthurt

isn't he 2-1 at 170? how do you determine who is actually Conor sized and who isn't if making 145 with no misses doesn't count?

He was fighting midgets at 145, Conor's words not mine. Can't make the weight without help and IVs. That's not his weight class and hasn't been since the Obama years.

But you keep living in 2013, when you were still in diapers.

Last edited:
He was fighting midgets at 144, Conor's words not mine. Can't make the weight without help and IVs. That's not his weight class and hasn't been since the Obama years.

But you keep living in 2013, when you were still in diapers.
Max Holloway is a midget?

If I were advising Mike, I would tell him to go on the offensive.

Start talking respectful shit talk to mcnugget.

Definitely needs to be calling him a duck, washed up, etc.

Chandlers not one to get overly aggressive with the trash talk but I think he could say some shit on Twitter and the media to get under nugget's skin and save his panty night.

Conor don't want that smoke. Maybe if Chandler was a crack rock.

Conor is done. He's an instathot now, and part-time sexual assaulter.

It's like when he was 1-1 with Nate, everyone wanted the trilogy, but Conor refused and asked for Frankie Edgar or Urijah Faber.

Conor was a marketing gimmick built on a massive weight cut, favoritism by the UFC, favorable matchups, unearned title shots, and idiot neophyte fans who fell for it.

Truth is, he's sub-.500 fighting guys his size.

<PlusJuan><PlusJuan><PlusJuan>

but he has lied before. he said he'd give Aldo a rematch and that never happened.

True, but was that a lie or just not how it played out? I mean, maybe Conor said that with the intention of not actually doing it, or maybe going to LW and scoring the title and then facing Khabib was just better for business.

In any event, in general I agree with Chandler that Conor did/does genuinely want to fight Chandler. I honestly don't know what's up with him other than a bunch of legal issues, USADA cleanliness and drug use/bipolar.

Cutting nearly 30lbs at 145 is a huge cut.

No one said he's too small for lightweight. That's his weight class. He's too average for lightweight.

But you keep making straw man arguments, dummy.

I think he could've made a pretty successful run after that Alvarez fight. His level seemed pretty high during that fight. All pure speculation though as he decided to go for a different career path.

Chandler must be furious, what the actual reason this fight isn’t happening? Other than Connor didn’t want to enter the testing pool
Conor farming clout then leaving there isnt much he can do he should've punched mcgregor or tried to punk him in the show maybe that would've worked to get him to fight instead he acted like a soft nice guy lol

True, but was that a lie or just not how it played out? I mean, maybe Conor said that with the intention of not actually doing it, or maybe going to LW and scoring the title and then facing Khabib was just better for business.

In any event, in general I agree with Chandler that Conor did/does genuinely want to fight Chandler. I honestly don't know what's up with him other than a bunch of legal issues, USADA cleanliness and drug use/bipolar.

it was a lie. at that time Conor could literally ask for any fight he wanted. he didn't fight Khabib until 3 years after he fought Aldo. in that time frame he fought Nate twice, Eddie for the title AND Mayweather in an unprecedented event that only he has been able to pull off so far. all fights he asked for by name. if he really wanted to give Aldo the rematch he could've easily.

not only that the 1st Nate fight was bad business, even Dana knew that which is why he was so hesitant to allow it to happen even though he eventually did.

it was a lie. at that time Conor could literally ask for any fight he wanted. he didn't fight Khabib until 3 years after he fought Aldo. in that time frame he fought Nate twice, Eddie for the title AND Mayweather in an unprecedented event that only he has been able to pull off so far. all fights he asked for by name. if he really wanted to give Aldo the rematch he could've easily.

not only that the 1st Nate fight was bad business, even Dana knew that which is why he was so hesitant to allow it to happen even though he eventually did.

You're losing me and you're actually factually incorrect here.
- Conor beat Aldo in December 2015.
- Conor was going to fight RDA for the lightweight title in march of 2016 just a few months later
- Obviously he's going to go for champ champ status instead of an immediate rematch with Aldo. This is an easy money decision. The rematch was still live at this point.
- RDA pulled out on February 23rd 2016 and Aldo was offered the rematch with Conor for March 5th 2016 but declined because of lack of time to prepare
- Instead, Aldo went on to fight in July of 2016 and beat Edgar
- McGregor loses to Diaz in March, then rematched Diaz in August (a month after Aldo fought) and won and put up huge numbers
- Then less than 3 months later he beat Mendes for the title while Aldo didn't fight for another year since the Edgar fight and lost.

Sorry, but the timing just has another way more logical explanation than "Conor told a lie" revisionist history. Aldo was offered the rematch, declined it, and Conor went on to bigger and better things / accomplishments / numbers and Aldo's career went off a cliff.

By the time Conor was fighting Floyd for $130,000,000, Aldo was losing to Edgar and Conor was never looking back at featherweight. Sorry but Aldo missed the train by not taking the fight Diaz did. He was offered the fight he wanted and said no. Sucks, but that was his chance. Conor losing to Diaz changed the course of history significantly.

Last edited:
Back