Chinese leader mocks weak, western Christian values.

I’m not a religious guy but if Jesus didn’t die there would be no religion

That’s the entire gimmick lol.

That OP comment is funny ass shit

Seems more like he's mocking the Christian right, not liberals. That's a New Testament phrase and I think that evangelicals are on right and the atheists are on the left.

Yeah, only a Trump supporter would take that quote about a christian value, from a communist dictator, as:

1. being true
2. being a slam against atheist liberals:confused:
3. meaning a leader must "be like Trump" :rolleyes:(who by the way let Xi Jinping basically dictate the terms of our dealing with Lil Kim).

“In the West you have the notion that if somebody hits you on the left cheek, you turn the other cheek,” Xi said in the report, according to people briefed on his remarks. “In our culture, we punch back.”

This is the mindset we are dealing with. Your tolerance will not save you. Thankfully Trump is an atheist no matter who he panders to. You liberals are falling on your sword and gonna get us killed just like Jesus got himself killed. Wake the fuck up. I am sick of you Christians in atheist clothing.

Xi is a fuckin atheist. You aren't.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/25/xi-reportedly-answers-trumps-tariffs-we-punch-back.html

Death is the last weapon of the tyrant. Jesus defeated death.

I’m not a religious guy but if Jesus didn’t die there would be no religion

That’s the entire gimmick lol.

That OP comment is funny ass shit

If he wasn't resurrected there wouldn't be a religion. The apostles all took off when he was crucified.

China is pretty great at killing their own people. Who is the last people they won a war against?

“In the West you have the notion that if somebody hits you on the left cheek, you turn the other cheek,” Xi said in the report, according to people briefed on his remarks. “In our culture, we punch back.”

This is the mindset we are dealing with. Your tolerance will not save you. Thankfully Trump is an atheist no matter who he panders to. You liberals are falling on your sword and gonna get us killed just like Jesus got himself killed. Wake the fuck up. I am sick of you Christians in atheist clothing.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/25/xi-reportedly-answers-trumps-tariffs-we-punch-back.html
To be fair, we punch back too. Japan bombed one of our naval bases and we ended up nuking them twice. We were hit on 9/11 and are in the middle east to this day. Since when do we actually turn the other cheek?

I'm an atheist, btw.

America is hypocritical in the way it operates, so we're safe. It's more like you hit us on the left cheek, we're gonna decimate your entire country while preaching "Christian values".

Spot on about Europe though, you hit em on the left cheek, they'll apologize and arrest anybody who doesn't turn the right cheek.
As much as I hate American foreign policy, I sort of like America's bully attitude. It's good knowing you can vaporize any enemies if need be.

Turning the other cheek is about insults, not violent threats. And not to worry, China is screwed. It's demographically upside down and won't make it to mid-century in tact.

BTW everybody knows American Christians are hypocrites who only care about money/greed, they never turn the other cheek.

Exactly. But I guess the Chinese guy lives far enough away that he still buys the company line.

In other words, they have a great fight psychology. America is a scattered and insecure bitch divided against itself.
The enemy wants to flood the u.s. with illegals to weaken the nation

The enemy promotes LGBTQ because it weakens the.nation

And people like China are starting to drool and get anxious by a weakening country like the u.s.

Something tells me we’ll be OK.

55e0c1619dd7cc24008b6c64-750-979.png

Last edited:

hello JonesBones,

the idea that the US has run its foreign policy and covert operations guided by the "turn the other cheek" preachings of Christ is laughable.

like, completely and totally hilarious.

what a goofy premise, lol.

Xi is just trolling Mr. Trump. and you.

- IGIT

Last edited:
hello JonesBones,

the idea that the way the US has run its foreign policy and covert operations guided by the "turn the other cheek" preachings of Christ is laughable.

like, completely and totally hilarious.

what a goofy premise, lol.

Xi is just trolling Mr. Trump.

- IGIT

Here’s how we “turned the other check” after 9/11... and these poor fuckers weren’t even the ones who slapped us...

Here’s how we “turned the other check” after 9/11... and these poor fuckers weren’t even the ones who slapped us...

ahoy luckyshot,

yep.

alot of low hanging fruit in the OP. but i'm pretty high and feeling lazy. and its fun. <45>

- IGIT

To be fair, we punch back too. Japan bombed one of our naval bases and we ended up nuking them twice. We were hit on 9/11 and are in the middle east to this day. Since when do we actually turn the other cheek?

I'm an atheist, btw.

Yeah, weird comment to me. It seems like he must have been pandering to his audience.

I thought the criticism of the US was that we were predatory.

That is not necessarily the chinese culture, hitting back that is. There are plenty of examples of the Chinese taking a licking and then trying to save face, but pretending it wasnt so bad, or quitting to avoid further humiliation.

Yeah, weird comment to me. It seems like he must have been pandering to his audience.

I thought the criticism of the US was that we were predatory.
Replace weird comment with lie or ignorance. Both are common online, where everyone is anonymous and can pretend to be a know-it-all (I do it myself too, unfortunately. At least I own up to it ;) )

Back